Page 1 of 2
man they kick ass, they are so good. they rocked at sounds of the underground last year
Love em. They're coming to my tiny-ass little state in July. Except I have a job as a camp counselor so I might not get to see them, which would piss me the fuck off.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
I love them. They probably have the best breakdowns in all of metalcore.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
awesome+10 is how good they are

do they use seven string guitars?
Kido is the name and i like to rhyme
I'll have you ladies playin with your panty line

Quote by LPIndin
that may be the most ridiculous thing ive ever read (next to the bible, of course)
theyre good. im looking forward to the new cd. coming out aug 8 i believe
very good live show.
Quote by jckido21
awesome+10 is how good they are

do they use seven string guitars?

Both or the guitarists use custom Ibanez RG Custom guitars (EMG Active OF COURSE!)
Last edited by vinceguitman7 at Jun 13, 2006,
yeah i think they're one of the best metalcore bands to date, there's something about massachusetts that brings us some kickass metal(core) (shadows fall if you want to call them metalcore, killswitch, and now unearth)
the guitars are like a hybrid of modern heavy metal, thrash metal, and nwobhm (especially iron maiden)
they're very talented, i'd have to say that i dislike the vocals the most, everything else is solid. sometimes the vocals serve a purpose and other times its like wtf are you doing man
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
- Jimi Hendrix
one of the better metalcore bands out there
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
I saw them last year in Toronto with Killswitch Engage and Slipknot , it was such a good show but Howard Jones (KsE) blew his throat out the night before. I was so pissed.
yeah, one of, if not my favorite, metalcore band.

man, that was really awkwardly worded.
Quote by fronkpies
Just search "japanese chicks with big fat dicks" on google and you'll see.
boring

and when that dude says BREAKDOWN@!!!!!!! right before their breakdown he sounds like a total douche
ugh i hate when bands do that.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Quote by RHCPhysco8
ugh i hate when bands do that.

yeah like we didnt already know it was coming.
Anyone hear the new Unearth song? It's called The Glorious Nightmare.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
^ Uh, yeah, I must hear this song.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Thanks for the file. Pretty good stuff. Not exactly a radical departure from previous material, but still good. I love the sound of the drums, but kind of wish they had more bass. It has a much crunchier production than The Oncoming Storm. Sounds much more like actual hardcore. The guitars are also a lot more technical. The vocals are pretty much the same, which is okay I guess, but I hope Trevor uses some different techniques on the album on other tracks. I'm just glad to see they haven't gone the KsE "heavy verse clean chorus" route.
Quote by HuckIt
Omg, This Cd Is Amazing!
Steel instruments shine in
A lively light of green substance
Dead or alive
Bodies and souls are waiting for the contact with these macabre tools
They are only creations made alive
Quote by benchiefjr
Omg, This Cd Is Amazing!

It is. The guitar playing is really good. I wish there were tabs for some of the new songs because I suck at making tabs.
Unearth is pretty solid, talented musicians and such, but I've grown so sick of them because I over listened. And they are one of the better metalcore bands but..

Converge > Unearth
NEW CD COMING OUT AUGUST 8!

III: IN THE EYES OF FIRE

3 SONG SAMPLER OUT ON THEIR MYSPACE PAGE

Sacntity of Brothers ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
probably the best breakdowns, great riffs, high energy they bring it all. but yea.....the vocals.....suck. generic? can i use that word to describe the vocals. idk its the first thing that came to mind.

still one of my favorite bands.
I am a breathing Time Machine!
srsly, the new CD is miles above TOS and their others.
Steel instruments shine in
A lively light of green substance
Dead or alive
Bodies and souls are waiting for the contact with these macabre tools
They are only creations made alive
My friend showed me a video of them playing New England Metal Festival a few years back, and I was freakin' impressed. So I went home and DL'd a bunch of their ****. Awesome stuff. Definitely gonna get the new CD when it comes out.
Anyone pickup III: In the Eyes of Fire yet? I just got mine yesterday, probably one of the best ones yet.
Page 1 of 2