Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Usually it has a lot. They seem to have one main section devoted to one type of gear (like best budget solid bodies, top 5 tube amps, etc.) and then other sections that show off new gear and stuff.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
i buy and read Guitar World, shows gear, interview artists, gives lesson, normally has a DVD with lessons etc.... Latest edition i bought had a lesson from Dimebag darrel and nevermore, it even has a tour of the marshall factory on the DVD
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......?
....\__________.?
Last edited by GuitarSacrifice at Jun 11, 2006,
Total Guitar awesome. About twelve tabs an album (full songs) then about another 20 riffs/solos/styles a certain artist uses. Then theres a new school of shred each month thats written by..... PAUL GILBERT!! There is also a blues dues section with bles licks ranging in ability and style. There are also about six gear reviews and they also do a round up of the best things in a certain area e.g. The best 6 half stacks was featured recently.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Total Guitar, Guitar One, Guitar World, and Guitarist (in that order) are my favorites.
yea +1 to total guitar, even though they are extremely biased (giving a marshall MG 5/5, which i shall never forgive them for....) its a really good magazine
Guitar Techniques is better than all others.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.