I can tell right now from the first note, your holding back, you need to let your voice expand and relax your muscles around the throat more. You need to build confidence and not be afraid to reach for the notes, you may not even hit them the first couple times, but you have to sing with your full voice, dont try to sing and sound like him, ecspecially as a beginner, you need to sing with YOUR voice. Make sure your breathing not holding your breath, and make sure you dont feel like your having to make a totally breathy whisper, first start getting the notes in your full voice, even try to knock it down by sections.
Great effort dude!

Have to be honest, Chris's voice from Coldplay is so unique, very hard to even try to replicate, he sings in such a high key, but the advice that Scott3229 gave is awesome.

Great work again though man,

I can tell right now from the first note, your holding back, you need to let your voice expand and relax your muscles around the throat more. You need to build confidence and not be afraid to reach for the notes, you may not even hit them the first couple times, but you have to sing with your full voice, dont try to sing and sound like him, ecspecially as a beginner, you need to sing with YOUR voice. Make sure your breathing not holding your breath, and make sure you dont feel like your having to make a totally breathy whisper, first start getting the notes in your full voice, even try to knock it down by sections
Peace
To be honest I thinkl it sucked,, but u get a 10+ for standing up and ask for what to do!!!! (thats cool)

dono how old your are? (maybe that age where the voice may change a bit?? ) but it sounds like do dont have the "guts" to sing with more volume.. maybe that would help a bit.. (think its mentioned in a upper post.. Relax and use your own voice good advice there-. )

well just try on.
Good effort, Coldplay songs are really hard to sing. Your holding back a bit, let it all out! Really go for it and sing as loud as you can without screaming
Thin Lizzy
Hi, thanks
I'm 18
... and yeah i was holding back because i didn't want people to hear me singing haha my sis would probly make fun of me lol

Oh yeah and also it is a bit easier for me to sing if i lower the pitch even more (in this version it is lowered half a step... i tried lowering it 1.5 steps and it was much easier to sing)

i'll post a whole cover once I perfect it... and yeah its hard because the singer has a very "unique" voice