These lines just kinda popped in my head while I was peeing and thinking about going outside tonight. I'll probably change em around a bit. Just thought I'd share, I had been listening to some Buddy Guy so they're bluesy but unfinished and unnamed.

Got a million stars above me
Cold green grass below
Been searchin' for awhile, now baby
Still ain't found a home
Now darlin' can you help me?
Can you lead me the way?
You'll be my yellow brick road
I'll be your lovin' man to stay

A bit new to this so tell me what you think. Crit for Crrit.
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
Pretty damn good. It has a bluesy feel to it for sure.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
yeah dude like BB King style...play a little sing a bit I do that all the time and this is pretty rockin.
should i go ahead and dub it "Yellow-Brick Road"?

Where can I crit yours?
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
I'm sorry for bumping this up but I think I need more help and such, any suggestions?

Sorry if your cranky and flame me for renewing this.
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
Try some repetitions.

Repetitions add a lot to a bluesy feel; so far this one feels a lot like a 60's psychadelic type rock song.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
thats good i guess. I like that kinda music.
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
i must agree with the repetition thing not much else i know, i started on blues but have moved on since sorry lol
Songs working on :

Nitelife
I wasn't really even trying to write a blues song it kinda turned out that way. With the music I may write for it I could probably turn it in to a disco song if i wanted. Thanks for the suggestions but I'm not a giant fan of the repetition thing, sometimes but definetly not always.
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
its good, definitely a blues feel to it, i just thought, 'can you lead me the way' was kinda awkward english, u could change it to 'help me on my way' or 'lead me on my way' something lke that if u understand what im sayin?
I kind of meant that part to be a talk/sing/yell thing, it sounds good in my head right now thanks for the help
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too