Ok, the girl I love, I've been with her for about 2 years now(we are coming up on it) She has stuck with me through some rough times, and even gone against her family for me. I recently fixed things with her family, and I have screwed up alot with her. Music is the only way I can express myself. I need to do this for her, to show her exactly how things are. I can write music all day, but lyrics are the trickiest for me. Can I get some help? This isn't a typical "I'm sorry I screwed up song" we put that behind us, I need advice and help writing a song saying we will move forward together. We will overcome things and be together through it. How I will remain her rock and her be mine.

I know alot of you guys are gonna be like "Oh shut up about your stupid love", or "stop being gay". I am not looking for you. I need the guy who understands what I mean, and can give me some advice(not write the song, just help). If you can do that, you would be a major help. Thanks in advance guys.
GEAR:
67' Gibson ES-335(Cherry)
Oscar Schmidt Delta King
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
PEDALBOARD:
TC Electronic Polytune
Fulltone GT-500
Vox Wah
Ernie Ball volume
Sparkle Drive (clean boost)
Boss DD-20
write a song about her... and progressively change it into a song about moving foward
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
1. the S&L forum is not the pit, we wont call you gay because of love, only lame.
2. Lyrics and tips thread
3. Lyrics and Tips thread
4. lYrIcS aNd TiPs ThReAD
5. thank you for listening and please delete this
Write a song about how ****ed up everything is, and then, at the very end, say something about moving forward and starting over... I don't know if that makes sense... I'll give you an example if you want.