megadave_49
Banned
270 IQ
I'm starting a competition in the OR forum, it will be kinda like a horse type game (basketball) if you are unfamiliar, where one person will record a lick in different catergories, legato, sweep, tremo.......etc. different techniques, and another person will see if they can match the technique, given a tab from the origninal person (so no wanking ) if yo ucan't match then your out, so enter yourself in a catergory you are good at, I figured it would just be a cool way to learn some new licks/techniques, and also have bragging rights, so check on it over the next couple days when it should be up, peace
apocalypse13
<3 Nile and Marty
686 IQ
Sounds pretty sweet.

*cough*Axegrinder*cough*Golbez*cough*
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
Matt_Malmsteen
Shred n00b
363 IQ
If I could record I'd give it a shot...and get annihilated...damn lack of recording stuff
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
Jakeylee111
247 IQ
If i could record and i didn't suck i'd give it a go, it sounds like fun.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
alliwant
Mod...of LOVE
1,155 IQ
This idea should be available in all the different sections of the UG forums. Awesome idea.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society