I bought this amazing american telecaster. I play it more than my epi zw lp it's amazing. But i play in a hardcore/post hardcore band and i was wondering what pickups would be good for the telecaster because i'm still new teles.
mabe get some noiseless pickups or stacked humbuckers, i dont know i dont own one so im just gonna give a random idea
Quote by fil69
Hu r emos???

Quote by .Sidewinder.
could someone translate that last post for me please?
Get a single sized humbucker for the bridge position but leave the neck pickups alone to keep the amazing clean tones. I also have an MIA Tele.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
ummm okay so what humbuckers would be good then? should i get active ones like emgs?
NO.

Get a Bareknuckle Sinner, that'd be great.

Alternately, I guess a JB jr. or a Hot Rails.
Quote by Antzzang
I bought this amazing american telecaster. I play it more than my epi zw lp it's amazing. But i play in a hardcore/post hardcore band and i was wondering what pickups would be good for the telecaster because i'm still new teles.

I'm thinking hot rails, but possibly some form of humbucker.
Don't ruin the Tele with a humbucker, a stacked/single coil size humbuckers are ok though.
Some kind of hot rails?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
hmmm... a tele for a post-hardcore band? you are my ****ing hero. avoid emgs.

I am only nothing, I am only this
I am just a man with these two fists
ok so i'm thinking of getting a hot rails for the bridge but i'm not quite sure for the neck i wasnt soemthing that's good for rhythm so that when i play both pup's they compliment each other.
^Keep the Tele's neck pickup, or get a really nice clean sounding pickup for the neck.
And you'd prob like Hot Rails.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30