Thought it'd be a "fun" idea for a thread.

I have a Cube 60 (60 watts, solid state) and for practising in my room I'm usually on about 1.5 (8 o'clock).
- Gibson Les Paul Studio
- Squier Standard Strat
- Roland Cube 60
- Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde
- Boss OD-3
- Behringer EQ700
Marshall MG15DFX [dont flame] at 5 [12 o'clock] mostly... sometimes I crank it up to 10 when my stupid family is away.
strat player forever.
^ Woh that's pretty loud.

I didn't use to have my Fender Frontman 15G past 2 on the volume if i remember correctly. It was still pretty loud.
- Gibson Les Paul Studio
- Squier Standard Strat
- Roland Cube 60
- Boss OD-3
- Behringer EQ700
i use my marshall avt150 and i usually dont have it past 3 wen practicing at home
I have my DSL with the master volume at about 3 and the O/D at about 2 or 3.
~ My Gear ~

Gibson Les Paul Studio in Alpine White with EMG 81/60
Fender Stratocaster
Marshall DSL401
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Boss Super Overdrive SD-1
Boss Noise Suppressor NS-2
Digitech RP80
Samson Wireless
Fender Champions Series 30
On my half-stack I play with the volume on the amp at 1 or 2 and the volume on my processor at about the same, and the perants still complain. I put it on about 6 once, but things started rattling around on my table and it lasted for perhaps 20 seconds before the rents got upstairs (we have elderly neighbours with heart conditions and live in a semi, though). On my old 30w I used to practice at about 4.
Quote by sprkidjar
i'll give you a rimjob.

Ibanez RGT 42 DX FM TLF
Crate GT1200 Half-stack
Boss GT8
orangeacid.net

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
on my Marshall AVT-100 I normally have it set on about 3, its pretty loud much passed that, well for bedroom use anyway.
i have my 85w laney on about 4 when practisin, my neighbours would complain but one of them is the drummer in my band so i have to put up with his drumming.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Quote by GuitarBoy-IL
Marshall MG15DFX [dont flame] at 5 [12 o'clock] mostly... sometimes I crank it up to 10 when my stupid family is away.

I don't even have the DFX, just the bog standard MG15CD. At between 1.5 and 2.5.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by SamDking
Thought it'd be a "fun" idea for a thread.

I have a Cube 60 (60 watts, solid state) and for practising in my room I'm usually on about 1.5 (8 o'clock).

I have exactly the same as you.
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
Quote by SamDking

I didn't use to have my Fender Frontman 15G past 2 on the volume if i remember correctly. It was still pretty loud.

yeah it's louder than the frontman [hate them]
but I like th high volume... and in higher volumes my guitar just sounds amazing... sometimes it can even overdrive the amp a bit!
btw it's a 1970's Aria Diamond that I modded and put a miboost circuit in, my dad is an electronics engineer so he designd it... great sound!
strat player forever.
I have my vox at 15 watts with the master at 3 o'clock which is a bit louder than average tv level. But when im home alone i keep the same master and crank that baby to around 30-40 watts.
2.5 on the Blues Jr (out of 12), and my ears ring a bit after practice sometimes.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
clean on 3/4 sometimes 5, OD in 2 sometimes 3. (JCM 900 50watt with 1/2 power engaged so actually about 25 watt)
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

im playing a 5150 and i usually have it at about 2 for home practice and 4 to 5 for band practice. And it is insanely loud.

One time i PLayed a JCM 800 in Sam ASh with a 4x12 cab with Electro Voice Black label speakers in them 300 watts each and it was nuts the walls started shaking **** started falling off shelves and it was only on 4
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
On My MG10CD I usually put it at about 3 or 4. Any louder is too much for me, because I play in my bedroom with the door closed(my family complains)
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
on my Marshall TSL 602 60w 2x12 i have the master vol at 10 and pre-amp gain at 4/5.............i think i need a hearing aid by now!!!!
depends whos home lol...if im alone i use my peavey classic 30 at full volume, if ppl home probably for cleans about 2 out of 12 on volume, about same dirty
Quote by R_H_C_P
You're joking right?

It's like comparing sex to sticking your penis in a blender.

Ummm.... running out of my 2:100 (100 watts tube), I usually stay around 9:00. Never go past 9:30 in my room, lol (literally, between 9:00 and 9:30 there is a SEVERAL decibal jump in volume lol).

But usually when I'm practising, I run my rack from the Recto Pre's direct outs and route into my 500-watt-something sound system (a lot more control over volume lol).
Quote by SamDking

Pretty much same here Only with a Frontman 15R then

Edit: CyberAlien, I want your gear and I want it now
Quote by idontloveyou
oh my.
you poor soul.
i'll go and slit my wrists for you so you dont have to.

Quote by Syn Harvest
im playing a 5150 and i usually have it at about 2 for home practice and 4 to 5 for band practice. And it is insanely loud.

One time i PLayed a JCM 800 in Sam ASh with a 4x12 cab with Electro Voice Black label speakers in them 300 watts each and it was nuts the walls started shaking **** started falling off shelves and it was only on 4

5150, good man
I have a Mesa Boogie DC-5. At band practice I have the master at about 7 and the channel volumes at about 3.5 to 4.

For home practice the master is still at 7 but the channel volumes get lowered to around 1. Haha.
Some of you guys practise pretty loud. I usually practise about TV volume levels.

Turn it up if no one's home, but that isn't very often.
- Gibson Les Paul Studio
- Squier Standard Strat
- Roland Cube 60
- Boss OD-3
- Behringer EQ700
on My Blues Jr I have the Master at 2 and Volume at 10, for that real Overdriven tone, its loud with just the Master on 2.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
i use my valveking in the garage, with the volume at about 7. My neighbors hate me so badly. On quiet days my friend says he can hear me, and he lives a block away.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
Quote by SamDking

It had ****astic tone, yet a ton of volume. I was happy to get rid of that damn thing when I got my 30.
Jackson SLSMG Soloist (JB/Jazz)
Roland Micro Cube

Member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join.