hey i was wondering if any one has any suggestions on what program/s to use to record with, and whether to use the line in or microphone input on the soundcard. The me-50 doesnt really have that good of an equaliser so does anyone have any suggestions on how to get a good sound coming into the computer before recording.

Here are some rough recordings i have made of some songs that me n ma band/s used/are using for school n ****.

http://mjones.dmusic.com/

Hope for feedback soon, cheers
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
Last edited by rockstar_jones at Jun 11, 2006,
Make sure you use a microphone to capture the sound from the amp's speaker. Even a computer headset in front of your amp sounds 100 times better than a direct line out from an amp or a pedal.
so mic the sound? hmmm well there goes my recording ideas down the drain lol my webcam can do audio recording but its **** quality oh well
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
It doesn't have to be an expensive mic (but not a webcam), my point was just that your getting the best sound you can throught a direct line to the pc from the ME-50. The only way you can further improve your sound is by actually miking your amp.