Why does ''The Story So Far'' last 26:36 minutes?
Did you see the stylish kids in the riot?

Quote by pinheadslts75
I hate AVA. They sound like U2 and Rush getting beat up by Panic at the Fall Out Boy.

:stickpoke
Does it have a bonus track at the end of it?
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
^ Yeah, its just a bonus track, I hate it when bands do that. Except for the House of leaves on Circa Survives album because you only have to wait 5 minutes to hear it, I wouldnt even consider that a hidden track. I hate it when bands make you wait like 20 minutes to hear something stupid, especially if it isnt even a song (like in the story so far). I rememeber on one of matchbook romances cds they had a hidden track on like track 84, they make you go through about 70 tracks of silence, its so stupid.

haha whatevs though, that was a classic album back in my 8th grade poppunk days haha
Mines only 4 minutes...haha whatever, its not like I like those silences anyway
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
Oh, I always turn CD's off when they're done, so I hadn't noticed the lame ''comedy'' they made at the end of the song.. It's lame that you have to wait 20 minutes!

On Green Day's ''Dookie'' you only have to wait 4-5 minutes until ''All By Myself'' comes up.. Now THAT's entertainment!
Did you see the stylish kids in the riot?

Quote by pinheadslts75
I hate AVA. They sound like U2 and Rush getting beat up by Panic at the Fall Out Boy.

:stickpoke
why would you have to wait?? you can fast foward it. modern stereos are really fast with that...
I never put this in my CD player while I went to sleep back in the day, because when the "secret" track kicks in, it's just them dicking around in the studio, screaming and fooling around with buttons. Was pretty entertaining 1st time I hearrd it. "someones in your house, someones in your house..."