Okay, so I have a Jackson JS30 Randy Rhoads right.

I hate playing standing up with it, because it seems to be "neck heavy" if you know what I mean. Playing chords and stuff is fine because I have a good grip on the neck to hold the guitar upright, but if I'm not playing the guitar just kinda sinks with the headstock pointing to the floor. Here's a shitty picture to show you what I mean:

It's getting really frustrating now because when I'm playing stuff like, say, the verse to Sugar by SOAD I have to put weight on the top fin with my arm to stop it slipping. Is there anything I can do to sort it out, like change the position of the strap pegs or something? I'm gonna be playing on stage soon so I don't wanna be really uncomfy when I'm playing.

Does anyone else have this problem with Randy Rhoads/V shape guitars? Help would be appreciated
By crook or fist I'll lather up your gracious smile.
And take my time...
you should play with your right leg out, and rest your guitar on it.
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Get in a power stance and lean back some. Also adjust your strap length. That could help.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Its your strap, I'm pretty sure. My RR3 does that if my strap isn't adjusted right. Pull the part of the strap by the neck up. That should fix it.
I've just shortened the strap a little and tried with my right leg out but it still slips down.

Maybe a strap with more friction could help, like a leather one?
And take my time...
Grow an extra arm to hold the neck up also, as I have so wonderfully added to the picture.
Attachments:
something.jpg
Quote by Diversity
i used to wish that i had a bigger penis but sh*t out of luck so far. i guess 3 inches isn't that bad.

If only...
And take my time...
Yeah, I have an old leather one somewhere. Might try and dig it out or buy a new one.
And take my time...
My RR3 works fine- it doesn't lean or anything- use the powerstance like these guys said- put your right leg out and lean the center point of the V on your thigh. This also makes you look like your a pro. Or buy a thicker belt or follow FFFDFEFRFKFFF's advice.