I was digging through some old recordings, and wanted to see what everyone thought of this one:

Song3
Last edited by silver26 at Jun 11, 2006,
doesnt work
RIG

Marshall MG 50DFX
Fender Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standered
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Yamaha APX5A
RP 350
Quote by ledzep1991
doesnt work

Should work now. The board blocks profanities, even in links
bass drum sounds a little off, but other than that sounds pretty cool. It just got to the "solo". Sounds real messy, probably should have turned down the backing guitar track waaaaaay down.
It's sweet, sounds like something I'd make, except I dont have drums or bass. What do you use to record? I have to find a better recording program to use with my computer and microphone
FIJI
Quote by Spazz128735
bass drum sounds a little off, but other than that sounds pretty cool. It just got to the "solo". Sounds real messy, probably should have turned down the backing guitar track waaaaaay down.

I was gonna warn you guys about that solo... reallly messy. This is something I put together pretty quickly months ago. I'll probably go back and redo it if anyone is interested in keeping it.
Quote by ShizNick
It's sweet, sounds like something I'd make, except I dont have drums or bass. What do you use to record? I have to find a better recording program to use with my computer and microphone

Thanks man. I use a guitarport, adobe audition and drums from betamonkeymusic.com.
oh I have no idea what a guitarport is... you probably plug your guitar right into the computer right?

I definately need to get something for better recording.

But yeah, keep the song, the solo's could be a little bit better I could write some for you if you want
FIJI