.....yup.
(All whatever's will be returned)

The End Of The Beginning (Welcome Back)

The simple questions asked are always blindsided by confusion
Im never looking for your answers to be complex, but something I could relate to
But yet your tranquil voice preforms sweet concertos that nestle in my ear
Coordinating with the timpani to produce the finest melody that I have ever heard

You are the solo lost among the overture of the symphony

Your infallible state diminishes when you tell self-destructing lies
So I'll enclose you in these bars and lines, and serenade you while you dance to the inconsistent time
But when you sing me your soliloquy's, you do it so dischordantly
And yet the orchestration still finds a way to produce the finest melody that I have ever heard

You are the forte which is silenced by the increasing diminuendo
You are the rhythm which always conforms to the melody
You are the steady tempo drowned out by the inconsistent metronome
You are my solo lost among the overture of the symphony
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
Liked it, at best.

I think you should change "You are the rhythm which always conforms to the melody" to "You are the harmony which always conforms to the melody". *shrugs* Rhythms and melodies aren't polar opposites, like the rest of the stanza.
I don't know if this is meant to be put to music or not which would effect my reply but... I liked it as well. I honestly feel like some of the word choice, while appropriate, loses the reader/listener. Like you're going through your word of the day calendar and forcing yourself to include all of the last two weeks. Sometimes " a lot" is better than " a plethora". Otherwise I love the idea of it. And I subscribe as a fan of the opposites at the end.

Crit if you have the opportunity:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=374619
I've seen a load of songs with this theme before, a solo in an orchestra or something along those lines.

That's all fine, becuase this isn't too shoddy.

It just doesn't stay in my mind, it's nothing too different, just better language used.