Has anyone ever owned one of these guitars? Its an ESP LTD AX50 electric.

Please click here

here

I thought this might be a good practice guitar.
With esp/ltd the general rule is that anything under the 400 series sucks
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
If you just want something that plays nice, it'll work for you, but if you want something with good pick-ups, I'd say go with something else. (I own an ex-50)
I just like the shape of it.

Also, My dad has gave me his Gibson SG firebrand. Is this guitar worth anything?
You scare me. Alot. Your dad gives you a Gibson, and you don't know what to do with it, apperantly.
Ibanez SZ 520
Ibanez Rg270 dx
crate Gt200 Tube/Solid Hybrid
Soon to be- Peavey ultra 60 tube head
ClassicAxe-"Jackson doesn't make Soloists so Emo kids can come and sing about slitting their wrists.They make quality guitars."
Quote by dementedpuppy

Also, My dad has gave me his Gibson SG firebrand. Is this guitar worth anything?

why is it that the people with nice guitars dont know what to do with them? god must really love being ironic because i have a crap stratocaster copy and ive been playing about a year. (getting a standard strat soon though )
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Quote by red star
why is it that the people with nice guitars dont know what to do with them? god must really love being ironic because i have a crap stratocaster copy and ive been playing about a year. (getting a standard strat soon though )

yeah... ive always wondered that

a kid who lives donw the street from me has a 67 gibson LP. he doesn play it. he doesnt know how to play it. neither does anyone in his family. and i was stuck with a ****ty strat for my first few years. now i got a pretty good PRS tho...

on topic... dont get it. keep the gibson. play. it will sound better than most ESP's. you shouldnt be looking for something cool, you should get something that plays well and sounds good.
Gear:
PRS Custom SE
Shit Strat
line6 spider II 112 (worst choice of my life)
Squier 10 watt (sounds better than the spider)
Digitech rp200
Rocktron Silver Dragon

Quote by FretboardToAsh
he's right, and he plays prs so that's proof.
Quote by dementedpuppy

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell do u want the ESP for? and yes its worth something!!!
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
Quote by dementedpuppy

omfg. hey, the gibson sucks....send it to me....
Quote by Rancid_Misfits
omfg. hey, the gibson sucks....send it to me....

LOLOLOLOL
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
Step 1: Agathis body. That's the first step to crap tone.

Step 2: Body shape. Looks like a rip-off of a Warlock, and getting a case for that will be expensive.
Jackson SLSMG Soloist (JB/Jazz)
Roland Micro Cube

Member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join.
Just play the gibson, don't **** around with bad guitars if you already have an awesome one. :p
Jackson DKMGT Dinky
Randall RG50TC
Roland Micro-Cube
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2
Quote by dementedpuppy

it isnt worth ****... so you should give me it

hah jk, definitely KEEP THE GIBSON. dont **** with some ****ty LTD/ESP if u have a Gibson. it doesnt get any better than a Gibson, IMO

Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.