I've got an ibanez SA260 thats orange and i just picked it up this week...i aint gonna mod THAT.

but i do wanna make my GAX30 look nice.

i havent really done anything serious to turn it around on modding.

the only things ive done to it are writing on the pick guard 'i am god' in japanese and a smilly face on the 13th fret.

the 2 knobs are see through so i was thinking that somehow i could get some led lights under them to shine or something else.

no humbucker upgrades though.

just cheap mods that will make it look sexy/nice/technologyish

thx for the tips/help in advance!

P.S: i'll try to get some pictures....
President of "Blink 182 Fan club" club
PM Me to join

Set-up
My very own baby with LED's
GX212 Ultratwin by Behringer
MT-2 boss metal zone pedal
what abut the lights idea?

and also there isnt a whammy bar on this guitar....or a hole. is it real hard to put one in? i would think i would have to buy an entirely new bridge, but maybe not?
PM Me to join

Set-up
anyone? just give me a link to someone that has put lights so it shines around the humbucker or knobs
PM Me to join

Set-up
anyone?
PM Me to join

Set-up
Maybe a small LED in the pot control slot (no idea where you'll run the wires! suppose you could use the post as -ve "earth")

Blah
alright i was looking at some others posts and i noticed that people put them under their pick-ups so it shines around the picks up....that would look real nice.

can anyone give me prints on how to do this? im guessing i would need a battery somehwhere....i figure i could get 4 led lights in the body.....1 under each pickup and 1 under each see-thourgh knob..

hows that sound?
PM Me to join

Set-up
um......n00bish.......
LED fretboards = cool and functional
LEDs all over the guitar = :stickpoke

you cant put a floating trem (whammy bar whatever the eff you want to call it) unless you route out the back for a spring cavity....not really worth the effort, but then again i hate anything thats not string through or hardtail so do what you will

my thing is why put in LEDs that could possibly cause unwanted sonic interference (its another electrical circut that is unshielded, yes, it can cause interference) just to look cool

what color is the guitar right now? and what color is all of the hardware, you could always ninja the guitar, that is, anything on it that is metal, find a black replacement for, everything, screws, knobs, bridge, tuners, strap buttons, everything. i did this to a black lp jr, looks great if done right
"insert witty somewhat racial, innapropriate, degrading comment here"
alright its, like jewel blue with a black pick guard

im still intrested in the whole led thing....the leds in the neck would be cool but i think thats a little too hard for a noob like meez
PM Me to join

Set-up
blah blah, anyone?
PM Me to join

Set-up