Has anybody tried out this wireless system? Do yuo know if it's anygood?
"it is better to be a part of beauty
for one instant and then to cease
to exist than to exist forever
and never be part of beauty"
-Don Marquis

Quote by nebraskan
People who are racist are probably the most ignorant alive.

A serious sig? WHATTT?
If it's that cheap, it's definately gonna' be a tone sucker.

And really, do you need a wireless system?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
If it's that cheap, it's definately gonna' be a tone sucker.

And really, do you need a wireless system?

^+1 on the tone thing. and if ya wanna run around like a possessed chicken, yes . Try the new 'guitar bug' (cant remember hte make) iv heard some good stuff about that
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
ive heard there pretty good at close range, but are poor at full range [just like a cheap cordless landline phone]. if your just pratting around on a small stage then it should be alright.
I can attest to them falling off. My friend, who has a Schecter Elite 006 that is a sidejack guitar, has to ducktape his in because it won't stay in. So beware about that.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
Quote by Inspired_by_Vai
^+1 on the tone thing. and if ya wanna run around like a possessed chicken, yes . Try the new 'guitar bug' (cant remember hte make) iv heard some good stuff about that

its an akg brand guitar bug. It also happens to cost 250 USD, and...I bought one! It was amazing at first but now there are a few spots where the sound doesn't 'transmit' so i'm going to downgrade to a nady wireless system soon.
i would look at shure for wireless needs and plus ts i dont think your going to be needing a wireless anytime soon
YA unless Your playing big shows a wireless system really isnt necessary.

Look at Zakk Wylde he doesnt use a wireless because he says it drains his tone. And he plays with ozzy so its not completly necessary
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
If you're going to get a wireless, my best suggestion is to get a UHF system rather than VHF, and check out some of Peavey's systems. They tend to be a bit more expensive than fifty bucks though.

EDIT: AND!!! no matter what you do, don't go for anything by Audio-Technica. I haven't tried any of their rackmount systems though.