Basiclly somthing is up with my bridge pickup volume controll, i think its not on tight enough. So i need to remove the knob to tighten it. Its a les paul style knob. How do you take it off, i;ve tryed pulling but it is very firmly attached, is there some special way of doing it???
oh cmon, admit it, u just wanna take it off so you can go "OMGZORDS! IM S0 M3TaL, I TOOK MY GvIT4RS VOLumE KNOB OFF! THEREFORE, MY Gv1TARS ALWAYS ON EL3v3N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE!OEN!E!!!!!!!!!!!111!OEN!E!!!!
^^ dude wtf? Anways im pretty sure it just comes right off, unless there's a screw in the middle, then unscrew that, or you can check the back of the guitar, wiring, to see if its connected or so, cause i hitnk the same thing happened to my RG, it was connected w/ the wiring, so i went and got it fixed
Quote by GnRRockingaway
oh cmon, admit it, u just wanna take it off so you can go "OMGZORDS! IM S0 M3TaL, I TOOK MY GvIT4RS VOLumE KNOB OFF! THEREFORE, MY Gv1TARS ALWAYS ON EL3v3N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE!OEN!E!!!!!!!!!!!111!OEN!E!!!!

has anyone actually ever said that to you though?!

as far as i know it should just pull off...
Quote by GnRRockingaway

oh man you got me

fag
yrp, they pull off for sure. The first time is always a little tough, but after that, they go on and off pretty easily
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
Slip the hem of a shirt under the neck, and then twist the shirt around it until you've got a firm grip.

Check that the knob is a slip-on type before doing this, though.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!