Does anybody in here like them? Personally I love them, but does anybody know how i can get their tone (from Tears from the red) on a Line6 spider?
Whens their new cd coming out?
Steel instruments shine in
A lively light of green substance
Dead or alive
Bodies and souls are waiting for the contact with these macabre tools
They are only creations made alive
Quote by benchiefjr
Whens their new cd coming out?

The only thing I've seen about it says early 2007.
Quote by emil_sej
Does anybody in here like them? Personally I love them, but does anybody know how i can get their tone (from Tears from the red) on a Line6 spider?

their first full length was the only good thing they did. try for the super raw tone of opposite of december instead. that **** was nice.

on tear from the red they used bogner uberschall amps, so if that thing has a bogner mod you might be able to come close
Is it just me or have there been a good few PTW threads in the last month or two?

Decent band. Don't listen to them as much as I used to. I like selected tracks here and there though.
Quote by emil_sej

I would assume that you mean a Spider II ?

I have one, and the "green" Metal distortion will work, but you have to adjust the treble, bass, mid, and drive to give it a tight tone. It might take a few minutes, but you want it as aggressive and tight as possible with little to no muddyness (it IS possible on a Spider II). Just a quick "chug" with no after buzz or nastyness.

Also, I found that Tear From the Red was a bit sub-par for PTW. I'm going to jump on the "Opposite of December is better" bandwagon just because in my mind, that album is perfect. And there are very few 'perfect albums'.

One more thing: Anyone here know how to pull of the pinch harmonics from the breakdown in "My Mirror No Longer Reflects" ? I've been wanting to learn that for a while.