I'm thinking about getting a new guitar. I don't know what to pick really. I play any kind of music, and I've found the sounds I am looking for, but I just havent found the guitar that is "me" yet. Could anybody suggest a guitar that they like? I have a 1993 fender strat, a 1971 fender tele, and a 2004 epiphone SG.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

well its all what YOU prefer but i like ibanez guitars jacksons and esps... if you said what kinda stuff your looking for in a guitar , eg floyd rose, good pickups.. people will be more likely to suggest you something
whats your budget?
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
$100- $900

well, I mainly play more heavy metal and grunge. pick ups don't matter much. I can change them. Just any guitar. I just want something that sounds bright, easy to play all the way down to the last fret, and maybe something that sounds good in a dropped tunning
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

if your going 2 want to drop tunings and all that crap then you probably dont want a floyd rose... try some jacksons for metal and grunge but make sure you dont get a **** model
well... i really like my PRS SE custom

but just go to guitar center or something and play on a few different guitars in your price range
Gear:
PRS Custom SE
Shit Strat
line6 spider II 112 (worst choice of my life)
Squier 10 watt (sounds better than the spider)
Digitech rp200
Rocktron Silver Dragon

Quote by FretboardToAsh
he's right, and he plays prs so that's proof.
an ibanez maybe? idk i never really play them

Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.