so yeah, i was digging through my CD collection, and remembered an absolute gem i haven't listened to in ages. in my opinion, 'the lost riots' is a fantastic record that makes me glow everytime i listen to. i also found out they released a new CD called 'Left' that i am envious to hear.

thoughts? i know they haven't been mentioned in here for a while. favourite songs? '66 sleepers to summer' has gotta be one of mine.

edit: for a couple of tracks to listen to, go here http://www.hopeofthestates.com/left/site.html
rites of nothing.
i've only heard one of their songs, 'the red the white the blue the black' and i couldn't enjoy the guy's voice at all. it bothers me because i think i would have liked the song otherwise.

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness
edit: ^ Whoa, two people who hate his voice. I have the perfect song for you then. (You are now being transferred to my original post.)

...Please stand by...

The best song they have ever created is Black Amnesias. It's the only one I like. .....Because it ruuuules! Yay absence-of-vocals! Yay over-the-top crescendos! Yesss.
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam
yeah. quite fun. theyre pretty good live. i have the lost riots (on vinyl) and 'l'ark de les enfants terrible' (the really limited edition cd they gave out fifty off at each of their gigs on a tour a while back).

enemies/friends and black dollar bills are the best songs.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
great band. i have the lost riots (some special edition one) and winter riots dust rackets which i had to import from japan. real annoyed they only supplied a limited amount of blood merdian, especially as i don't have an ebay account to get one off there

must get left at some point too. anyways, yeah, great band as i said before.
It Could Be Sweet, Like A Long Forgotten Dream

Quote by MattDaviesFFAF
...let me (genuinely) congratulate you on posting the most interesting thread I've seen in an age.

Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The Monty Python Appreciation Society