Hey, im just interessted on any comments about my bands music. Have a look at http://www.myspace.com/myuntilfurthernotice. I know the drums are a little odd (no drum recording equipment had to use the PC) but apart from them what do you think. Any comments appriciated.
Cheers
Ste
Never plan anything - it's much more fun to go and do something else. The most surprising thing about planning is the faliure that seems to always succeed it.

Sir John Harvey (Changed a bit - couldnt remember the original.. Meh, this one's tonnes better :P)
It was pretty good. The guitars were a little off from each other, but they were with the drums, just practice the song alot more and that should help a lot. The guitar sounds really fuzzy, cut back on the scoop a little and cut the gain back a tad, it might be the mic used to record. Just keep working at it, i'll send a freind request.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Not my cup of tea. If your vocalist could sing a little better and you could get the rhythms and timing of your riffs worked out (ie tighten up your sound) it wouldnt be horrible.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic