hey guys. Im building an SG and I have a question about the electronics. I have 2 ibson 57' classic humbuckers that im gonna put in it. Its gonna be standard sg style with 2 tone, 2 volume, 1/2 " jack and a 3 way switch. Which pots should i get for the tone, which for the volume? How bout the jack and switch. Any good sites where I can get all these for relativly cheap? Basically I need an electronics inventory of the parts im going to need. I have the pickups now but nothing else. Thanks guys
thanks. thats great. Any reliable sites where I can order from? Warmoth doesnt have any switches I want or any 1/4" jacks