Would it be possible to put a custom neck from warmoth with a jackson shaped headstock on my strat? I didnt know if it would line up or not...But I really want a neck with sharktooh inlays. Im trying to take everything that I love from diff. guitars and put them all into one. So I have a white strat(hendrix) with a pearloid pickguard with dimarzio humbuckers(vai) and now I want to try and add something a lil more metalish like sharktook inlays. So if anyone has any ideas then feel free to share. Thanks alot guys.....
It should work fine. All of Warmoths Strat necks should fit on a Strat without problems. (with a regular 21/22 fret neck)
Ok, thanks. and do you know if they come with the truss rod already installed or would I also have to pick one up and install it myself?
i believe they come with one already installed seeing as the fingerboard is already on, why would they put it on without a truss rod, only to make you take it off and then put one in...

email, or calll em and ask..
Quote by Epiphany
Ok, thanks. and do you know if they come with the truss rod already installed or would I also have to pick one up and install it myself?

They come with them installed.