i dont know where to put this thread so ill just put it here.

if you put stickers all over your guitar, will the come off?

i didnt but im just curious.
Yes, they will come off, leaving sticky glue that's a bitch to get off.

Stickers on guitars are ugly as sin.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
^Ah, it depends. I think it's ugly if there's stickers EVERYWHERE, like BJ's old guitar, but if it's a couple, it looks okay. I have a temporary tattoo on my acoustic.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
I used to have a sticker on mine, when I took it off there was some pretty gross residue. I used this Goof Off stuff on it and it got it off in a few minutes. Might not work that well for everyone though.
duh, it depends on what the sticker is made of, a vinyl sticker will come off very clean, where as a paper sticker will leave a residue mess.
If it leaves behind residue, use something to take it off. I forgot what it's called. "Goo" something. DON'T use any wood or harsh chemical cleaners
Yep, they do. I covered my strat copy in about 30 stickers and they all came off with this eucalyptus stuff
Quote by #1 synth
Brilliant

Quote by Pl3h-B0y
nachocheeez, that was awesome.
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
If it leaves behind residue, use something to take it off. I forgot what it's called. "Goo" something. DON'T use any wood or harsh chemical cleaners

Goo Be Gone.

And one or two stickers looks tasteful, sometimes. On my old Strat pickguard, I had a small Googly Minataur (the Radiohead character) about the size of a nickel between my neck and middle pickups.
Hi, I'm Peter
When i bought a 2nd Hand Electric, it was stickered up, and used Meths to cleanly take off that white **** it left behind
i have a tribal tatoo on the bottom of the body my black fender showmaster
The Fool Doth Think He Is Wise, But The Wise Man Knows Himself To Be A Fool

I travel the universe fighting evil with the power of triangles, Im also a part time guitar hero