If you haven't already read this:
http://www.purevolume.com/atreasuredattraction
^^
These are basically made from all Fruity Loops 6.0 Producer Edition. More mellow songs than anything because I wanted to save real instruments for the heavier stuff.

www.purevolume.com/therainandsnow
^^
Actual guitar: This was recorded onto Fruity Loops over a simple drum beat and some of the tempo is off, you can tell party in the middle of the song. It's nothing exciting, but I enjoyed making it and it's my first stuff.
I've been told most of it sounds like a mix between Radiohead/The Strokes.

Sorry if you don't like purevolume, it was an easy place to upload.

UPDATE: DID NOT FEEL LIKE MAKING A NEW THREAD

www.purevolume.com/therainandsnow
I have just added a new song... not titled yet, that's why it is labeled "Untitled" It's a bit scrappy just like the first recording because i only had an hour to record/edit it last night and I couldn't reopen it to edit it this morning, but it gets the idea out. It's not a very complicated song... more relaxing. It's made to be a singer's song, so i'll need to find a talented singer around here lol.
The beginning starts out with the slow guitar rythm which i edited specifically to be slowed down for a good long intro, then i speed it up... and at around 2:28 the second guitar comes in on just a string lower. Remember it's a slower song for a singer to show off vocals... But I find it very relaxing. I will put more cleaner versions up by the end of summer.
AIM - JanesAdd1cti0n

The Rain And Snow

We've been reduced to ruin in this noncalibrated earth that has stumbled upon us.
Last edited by Mapsand01 at Jun 16, 2006,
the second one sounds pretty good. kinda repetative though
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by latinosuperstud
if i buy a les paul studio and walk out into public a man in a clown and/or gorilla suit named tyrese, will come attack me and/or rape me
Yeah I know, it's mainly just the rhythm and some backing, my friend plays lead i'll have to get him to record his lead parts and rhythms, it sounds good.
AIM - JanesAdd1cti0n

The Rain And Snow

We've been reduced to ruin in this noncalibrated earth that has stumbled upon us.
Did not feel like wasting a new thread, so I edited original post. ^ Would like feedback.
AIM - JanesAdd1cti0n

The Rain And Snow

enjoying the second track as we speak, love the wind, and the tone, very fitting, very calming, and I love the calming stuff believe it or not, i've actually got some of that stuff on my music, theres kinda a spot were you can tell the wind loop starts over, or is that just me? that would be something to fix if it is, other then that, very nice track!