Hi,

I'v searched the forums and stuff, but i cant find examples of where anyone has attempted to build a bridge for their guitar.

If anyone has tried out there, experiences and techniques used would be great help

By the way, im looking to build an electric bridge, but i suppose i cant be too fussy. So either acoustic or electric will do for the time being.

Anyway, thanks a lot people!

kind regard

hemantmaan
What kind of bridge exactly are you looking to build?
Quote by BaSsReBeL171

guess what i would do to you with 2 twizzlers, a lemon, and a pack of hershey kisses.

It wouldnt be pretty
Quote by gilgalad1138
What kind of bridge exactly are you looking to build?

well an electric one ideally, but im not sure whether thats even possible, so perhaps an acoustic one which i can adapt.
What kind of electric bridge?

Archtop type, Tune-O-Matic, Tremelo?
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
Quote by StaggHound
What kind of electric bridge?

Archtop type, Tune-O-Matic, Tremelo?

ooops sorry forgot to mention that, a tune-o-matic.

i dont want tremelo.

Thank you
Milling one out of metal is going to be tricky. If there is a bridge available like the one you want buy it.
I think i might have to build one of a 12 string tap guitar i'm going to build for someone. But what i'm going to do is buy 2 sets of strat replacement saddles and make the baseplate.
It's going to be alot of work and expensive but for me there is no allternative.

You would be better of buying a bridge of making a acoustic style one like callum barrow is doing for his double neck.