ha, gotcha!
im thinkin bout gettin a peavey XXX amp&head, but i was wondering if it would be good for what i play, mostly metal/metalcore, occasionaly some nu-metal. i heard the small clip of what itll sound like on their website, but i still dont know how it will sound with my Schecter for what i play, feedback needed.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Lol funny, XXX in the forum Hardcore.
Quote by haveaniceday233
no im not the typical kind of guy who wants to play fall out boy and all that shi*t its pretty gay so no i wouldnt sell out

Quote by hardrock1315
Yeah, selling out totally changes your sexual preference.
yea i definetly entered this forum expecting something else
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
ok that still dont answer my questions, so if ur gonna be a dick, go stick urself sumwhere else
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Dude, calm down, most people give crap replies anyway. I would say that it would be a decent amp for metal/metalcore, because of the high gain. If you are more into hardcore make sure it can get a nice overdriven sound without going into full on distortion. Cleans probably don't matter much. If needed you can use an overdrive pedal for certain tones. I heard they were pretty versatile so i would say that it would be a good bet.
Quote by shadowsoldier08
ok that still dont answer my questions, so if ur gonna be a dick, go stick urself sumwhere else

well if ur gonna be a dumb-Ass and not go to the Guitar Gear & Accessories fourm, maybe you should shut the **** up and not be a dick, eh?

and a Peavey 5150/6505 would be better for "xXxHardcorexXx"
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
I thought this was going to be one of those "lol streitxedgezorz fo evah! mah lyfe, mah pledge. lozl drugs are teh ghey" threads.

I was dissapointed.
Why the **** did you have to make fun of edge? Honesty, its a lifestyle. Sorry that some people don't think drinking and drugs are cool..not everyone thats edge goes around trying to change other people's minds.
Yes I think the peavey xxx would be good for metalcore/hardcore. Maybe get a 5150 cab.
XXX would be superb for metalcore.
It would provide the most generic tone for probably the most generic music you're going to create.
So, dude, bro, totally go with it.
Taking Back Sunday = Sensitive Hardcore
I have one, and im selling it.

Its amazing for hardcore, but i think i want a deeper tone for dimmu borgir type stuff.

Lately ive been playing along with the acacia strain, and it sounds damn good with it.
Quote by J Lock
XXX would be superb for metalcore.
It would provide the most generic tone for probably the most generic music you're going to create.
So, dude, bro, totally go with it.

Hehe.