I may decide to get an acoustic, because though I have an electric, I enjoy the sound of an acoustic. Im looking to spend under $200 for it. I want it to be good quality, and im looking for a dark-ish brown color, not a light brown.
try the arts and lutherie line by godin. nice sound, good price. dont get black. it is a VERY cheap finish and will peel off rather quickly
what
i agree with IamJonsCranium they are really really nice guitars, i recomend the folk spruce modle, which was like under 300 canadian or so.
Quote by Kollarism
Although its light brown...prolly the best guitar you'll find for under 200 is the Yamaha FG700S

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Yamaha-FS700S-Folk-Acoustic-Guitar?sku=518274

I own 2 Art & Lutherie guitars and just played the Yamaha in question along with 2 better, more expensive Yamahas than the FG700S, and I prefer the A & Ls over all 3 Yamahas.
Last edited by reholli at Jun 12, 2006,
Quote by T_R_A_P_T
You may only have 200, but you would need more for a good quality acoustic.

Incorrect. You can get a very nice, well built, solid-topped guitar for $200, that will suit any beginner, or anyone whose main instrument isn't acoustic.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
fender grand concerts kick a** but there light brown top and sides and bottom a nice rich dark brown but dont no the price it was a gift
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.