Looks a little like a RG321 or a RGT42DXFX
FS/T: Ibanez RG570, IBZ/DiMarzio V8 Pup

Member #6 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
Quote by pierce34celtic
RG 2ex2, it's one of those guitar center exclusives, i believe it comes with EMG designed pickups and its around 400 or 500 USD. It's usually in the Guitar Center flyers.

its actually only $300 quite the sexy
yeah my friend got one like that. they have emg designed pickups, bolt on neck, etc.

although his is different..all the specials are. his has a red quilted top with a matching headstock, creme binding, and i think shark tooth inlays but dont quote me on that because i cant remember exactly. just go there, theyre good if you swap the pups like pierce34celtic said
your friend probably has the RG3ex. at my GC they have quite a lot of them and I have the rg2ex1 (black one). i'm thinking of getting some emgs for it
Quote by lethalunchbox
yeah my friend got one like that. they have emg designed pickups, bolt on neck, etc.

although his is different..all the specials are. his has a red quilted top with a matching headstock, creme binding, and i think shark tooth inlays but dont quote me on that because i cant remember exactly. just go there, theyre good if you swap the pups like pierce34celtic said

i think your exactly right, a guitar center dude tried to push it on me last time i was there
Quote by Arlabester
you suck, emo rocks, case closed
Quote by pierce34celtic
It actually might be a little cheaper to buy an RG321MH and switch the pickups to EMG's, although it may not have all the cosmetic touches that the 2ex or 3ex have.

So true. Better yet, you have a Mahogany body, so adding EMGs to that will allow it to go hand to hand.
Jackson SLSMG Soloist (JB/Jazz)
Roland Micro Cube

Member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join.
yeah, the rg2ex1 is basswood. what are some good pickups to go with it if you play alternative to hard rock?
Dammit...I really like the look of that. Stupid exclusives...