hey sorry i have no idea where to put this i dont know if they scream enough to be considered hardcore but im trying to decide to see them live or not and i wanna know how they are. Has anyone else gone this tour or seen these bands (the tour is The Black Unicorns Tour). I love the fall of Troy and im starting to get into Showbread and He is Legend so i think it would be amazing but idk because its in a small bar, so its gonna be loud as hell (Ottobar, Baltimore). Tell me what you think

kthnxbye

i dont know what the Fuck this smiley is doing
i went the other night it was amazing

He is Legend was a little loud so it was kind of hard to tell things apart but it was really good
every time i have seen them they we're amazing

but i think they step it up when they come home
alright thanks, i think im definetely gonna go
its only 10 bucks too so hell yeah

i dont know what the Fuck this smiley is doing
Quote by frd_marshll
every time i have seen them they we're amazing

but i think they step it up when they come home

True that.

They are all great live though but TFOT > any other band ever live.
I don't know why everyone worships TFOT. They're okay live. He Is Legend puts on a better show. I don't like Showbread, but i'd go for the other two.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
^^ Well you are a big dummy head because I have seen them all and I'm right.
Although when I saw TFOT Thom's hand was broken so that made it even more amazing.
^^ I've seen Fall Of Troy four times. I'm one to judge how good they are live.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
i like fall of troy, but i saw showbread and i didnt like them at all.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

Quote by waldorphPRS41
True that.

They are all great live though but TFOT > any other band ever live.

i thought that after seeing them live twice, but then i saw thursday and i dunno, they had a huge set with 3 encores and they might have been able to beat out tfot as the best live band iv ever seen.
showbread?!?? eww they colour cordinate and wear shorts up to their hips and matching makeup

i think their gay...

singer gets on my nerves too
a little late here, but i saw them a few weeks ago and fall of troy was absolutely amazing. i absolutely hated showbread (only reason i stayed was to watch fall of troy), and i left halfway through he is legend.
Orange Rockerverb 100 + Orange PPC412
Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Fender Road Worn Player's Telecaster
Saw them on sunday in Toronto and all bands (even the local ones) put up an amazing show... Except for Showbread.
Guitarrist living in the Kitchener/Waterloo area and looking to join a band.
I heard He is Legend was sort of ****ty live. Especially the vocalist.

Haha this guy I know, I guess he's my "friend" but I don't really like calling him that because he's so damn weird and creepy... aaaaaaaaanyway, he went to Chicago for a few days and basically the only reason he was glad he was going was because he was going to get to see TFOT on this tour. He kept rubbing it in everyone's face and we were all sorta pissed but no one said anything. Anyway, come to find out, when he's gone I'm reading some updates... THEY CANCELLED THE CHICAGO SHOW! I lol'd.
I play guitar