I have been to every guitar shop around my area and i was wondering if someone can recommend me a guitar 400$ or less new with a good crisp chunky sound.
When you catch some guy mastubating to you from a pair of binoculars call me and tell me you can see me and i will go where you cant see me and don't worry it's a compliment.

Michael Jackson's just a crazy guy.
Quote by TJM2482
It comes down to the amp more than the guitar.

So i'll just go and get a Marshall Cabinet and buy the Cheapest guitar i can find,
so if it's amp not guitar then why are guitars more exspensive than amps?
When you catch some guy mastubating to you from a pair of binoculars call me and tell me you can see me and i will go where you cant see me and don't worry it's a compliment.

Quote by Lightnig Boy 14
So i'll just go and get a Marshall Cabinet and buy the Cheapest guitar i can find,
so if it's amp not guitar then why are guitars more exspensive than amps?

well do you think youll get a chunky metal sound if you run a Sheckter or ESP through a fender blues amp?

Some amps, like my AD30VT, has various metal settings. for sound, the amp is more important.

By the way, im only trying to help, dont smart talk me
Who says the amp can't cost more than the guitar?? I was just thinking recently, it seems like a common misperception that the guitar has to cost more than the amp.
Originally posted by Geetarbumb
I think your screwed ! You should quit guitar and take up the skin flute!
Quote by lowtek
Who says the amp can't cost more than the guitar?? I was just thinking recently, it seems like a common misperception that the guitar has to cost more than the amp.

Exactly. My guitat was $215, and my amp was $250.
Okay i get your point's just please make me a reccomendation!!!