Just to put it bluntly I'm not too good.

I've been playing for a couple months and the only songs I know are Ironman(the entire thing except for that short solo near the very end) and Crossroads(Not completely done learning, need the second solo and to memorize in what order everything goes). After Crossroads I was planning Stairway to Heaven(I already know a good portion of the introduction, so just need to finish up the 12 string part and everything after it ).

So what are some good songs just to learn from there to improve my technique?
Also, I don't use a pick, I just use my fingers. Would it be worthwhile to really learn picking(I use a pick when I play something fast like Miserlou, because I bite my nails like an addict)?
ok yeah, youre not that great... wtf, i didnt learn most of those songs until about a year into playing, but any way, try this steve vai's 10-hour guitar workout
Quote by pinheadslts75
My right hand fell in love with my penis once. Then the right hand realized the penis slept with the left one too. Things are akward in the bedroom nowadays.
Last edited by #1 nirvana fan at Jun 11, 2006,
I'm looking at it now, and I'm not sure what I do exactly. Just play that for ten hours(not straight I assume). Looks cool, it'll help my weak pinky. Can't do much tonight since I have finals tomorrow morning(I should probably be asleep)
Thanks.
no prob, but i just got the first page, and it hepled my left hand (my playing hand) independence greatly
Quote by pinheadslts75
My right hand fell in love with my penis once. Then the right hand realized the penis slept with the left one too. Things are akward in the bedroom nowadays.