umm well if its to sum1 in specific try to sing about things she likes and if its just out there just try not to make it cheezy
Quote by JMayer01069
try not to be sooo specific, make it so a majority of people can relate...

i know what you mean.
yeah, i agree. as a girl, what i like to see is metaphors and similes, which is odd because i never write like that. but it's nice to be compared to somehting (preferably not, like, a cow or something, that's not too cool, you'll get your rear kicked). hmmmm. romantic is good, as far as style goes, a lot of girls will go for the ballad-type things, and well. yeah. i think that's all i have. make it abstract, make it pretty, and post it so i can read it.
Please read the stickies and rules.

( I would close this, but I'm tired and can't remember my password. . . just pretend it's closed and don't post anymore. )
you beautiful babes from england
for who we have travelled through time
will you come to the prom in san deamus?
well have a most triumphant time

^ dude thats all youll ever need
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
read the faqs. POST THIS IN THE LYRICS/SONGWRITING TIPS THREAD.
Quote by forty-six_and_2
Whoa I just had a revelation: What if god is a dog?A big white fluffy dog that drools a lot and pees on random people and humps strangers' legs?
Quote by 0fishaleded
Wait..if someone owns a dog that does that..WTF
Quote by forty-six_and_2
Than...they own god! That's it. I'm getting a dog.