im missing a part of my guitar. the part is a little gold washer looking thing (i have an american telecaster) that is located on the headstock and rings around the thing on the headstock that the strings wrap around. anyway, where can i get this part at?
doubt you would be able to buy one new. Go to your local repair place and ask if they have any spares.