ok ive been checking guitars out for about 2 years now, and im finally gonna get one. my price range is $500-$1000. so i checked some guitars out, and found godin. its cheaper than my price range, but it plays better and feels better than most, more expensive guitars that ive tried. My question is, Are the reliable, are the pickups good, do they need any work to sound good other than practice? And do you think it will last me for years to come, because i dont want to buy a new guitar every two years.

thanks for your time
-josie
Quote by pinheadslts75
My right hand fell in love with my penis once. Then the right hand realized the penis slept with the left one too. Things are akward in the bedroom nowadays.
Godin guitars are very high quality instruments, even their lower end ones seem up to par with more expensive guitars.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
Yes I agree. The lead guitarist in my band has a Godin LG with humbuckers I think and I use it alot. I love it! It's lightweight, good sound, definately compares with the most expensive brands.
Quote by #1 synth
Brilliant

Quote by Pl3h-B0y
nachocheeez, that was awesome.
I personally don't like them much, but they are decent guitars. I tried one that was about $600 a few months ago and thought it was alright. I prefer the Washburn Idol series much more though.

If you like the guitar, like the sound, and like the feel though, go for it. It's all preference, and if it's what you prefer, then you should get it. They seem to be quality instruments with quality stuff in them.

My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
I love the feel of the Godin LG with p-90s. I has Duncans in it and they sound great.
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)
thanks for your input, this will help me in my decision
Quote by pinheadslts75
My right hand fell in love with my penis once. Then the right hand realized the penis slept with the left one too. Things are akward in the bedroom nowadays.
Mmmm, yes, they are great guitars. My teacher has one and it's very versatile. Not sure what model he has, but it does everything very well and the prices are great. Canadian made, if i'm not mistaken. If it feels good and it's legal, do it!
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo