PLease do not dismiss this as shamelss self promotion! HOWEVER i feel the need to bring to the attention of the U.G metal community the grilling of 20 pounds of sausage, METAL UP YOUR ASS (mostly obscure death but lots of thrash), and sick after parties. Check out the bands, they all have myspaces and are insanely good, trust me i know my metal, solid bands too see for...wat 8$? Anyway its being held at

American Legion Hall
15 W Central St
Natick, MA
July 7, 2006
6:00 PM
$8

Massachusetts isnt hard to get to but **** i live here and not to sure where natick is, i thikn somewhere close, maybe south of boston. Anyway please come if your interested in seeing a local show set up by my band Mortalis. We are opening obviously because our age (17 year olds...2 kids are 18 but wats the difference) and our lack of experience, but granted we have played for 3 years and partaken in a good amount of death fests (shows) in our time raping this ****ty planet. We even got some special covers planned as a way to start it off, (maybe a little chuck shuldiner tribute along the way), so it should be good. Anyway, enough ranting, come see this

Sausagefest Part Deux - 6 hours of metal, followed by the grilling of 15-20 pounds of sausage. After all that metal, you'll definitely need to eat something.

Deconformity
Extinction Agenda
Random Acts of Violence
Valasyrka
Sexcrement
Mucopus- verrrryyy good death/grind band from NEWW YARRRK (New york)
Mortalis
Animal Rampage
Mortalis: True Massachusettsian Thrash Metal \m/

Hypocrisy-"Hell, the ****ing corn on my dinner plate is heavier than Korn."
Sausagefest....

Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
lol..I thought the exact same thing...

That names just sounds like a gay pride festival...lol.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
Hah watever, i think all of us are comfortable with our sexuality..
Mortalis: True Massachusettsian Thrash Metal \m/

Hypocrisy-"Hell, the ****ing corn on my dinner plate is heavier than Korn."
^Damn right.

I'd go. If I weren't on the West Coast.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?