Yeah, so I just read that Relient K's bass player is started a metalcore band called Inhale Exhale.

Relient K+metalcore=suck

Discuss.
So because one member from a band plays in a metalcore band means that it will suck?

Your thinking = no.
I just listened to them. I don't like their music. I'm not judging it on the fact the one member from a band I don't like is in it. I was pointing out that I was skeptical of it because Relient K and metalcore are typically not synonymous with eachother. Some one else may like them; I was just giving my opinion.
is it a christian metalcore band? cuz that would make sense.
Why does it have to suck because he plays in a pop band? Lots of people play in bands that have two different sounds. How boring would your life be if you only listened to one narrow type of music? It would suck. Where did you listen to them at?
yeah i know them sorta. my friends band played with them on their first show when they signed with solid state i believe it was. they are pretty sweet. P.S. their bassist is a great metal bassist, don't be so judgemental just becus he is from relient k
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Mesa Boogie Mark IV

Quote by aerosmithfan95
I wanna know what some blues sounding chords I could use in the key of D Aeolian fifth mode of Melodic Minor.

Quote by szekelymihai
try looking for Cm, or any of those complicated jazz chords
I'm not only interested in one type of music, and I'm sure he isn't either. I guess it just sort of caught me off guard, and maybe I was a little quick to judge, but wouldn't it be odd to hear that someone from Between the Buried and Me just started a pop band?
Well since the guy went from Shai Hulud went to New Found Glory, i've thought anything is possible

Quote by DeathCab4Cutie
it be odd to hear that someone from Between the Buried and Me just started a pop band?

BTBAM's frontman's sideproject isn't far off from pop...

Quote by TheFluffy

Definetely heard much worse, but nothing original.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Last edited by SilentSpectacle at Jun 12, 2006,
Quote by waldorphPRS41

P.S. I love Giles though.

Giles are great, I wasn't putting anything against them.
Just saying that BTBAM could have a pop sideproject and still work.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
giles is pretty funny and great

they are on soild state they are a chirstian band( to my knowldge you have to be a christian band to be on the label )

i kind of like the band
Quote by frd_marshll
giles is pretty funny and great

they are on soild state they are a chirstian band( to my knowldge you have to be a christian band to be on the label )

i kind of like the band

he is legend isnt a "christian band" but they are on solidstate, and wasnt the agony scene once on solidstate...or am i crazy?
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
Quote by hXcMacbeth3
he is legend isnt a "christian band" but they are on solidstate, and wasnt the agony scene once on solidstate...or am i crazy?

They were, I'm almost 100% sure. I think the guy over Tooth & Nail and Solidstate said they have signed like 4 or 5 bands that weren't Christian bands in the past. I remember one of them was The Juliana Theory.
I don't think they have to be a Christian band to be on Solid State, but I think they have certain rules such as no cursing.

I read somewhere that Zao doesn't cuss in their music much because originally it was a Solid State rule or something like that.
theyre not bad. but i was hoping for better. oh and Giles is terrible and stupid.
Quote by DeathCab4Cutie
Now I'm not sure about that. They are signed to Solid State so its highly possible.

solid state is a christian label, so id assume so.
I'm bumping this, since we don't want 2 threads on it.
<.<
>.>
I love Inhale Exhale.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Band is meh.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Bland, not good.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
At the time I was listening to crappy metalcore, then I got this CD. I thought it was pretty heavy and new. Looking back...it isnt...but its not that bad.

Their new material is sucking so far...

Haha and I remember looking at this band and seeing one guitarist, and I was like "OMG is that even possible?!"

I've learned more since then
Quote by kaktusnpoop
i thought this was about the Nasum cd

lame

i was just as disappointed as you.
Quote by The Spoon
At the time I was listening to crappy metalcore, then I got this CD. I thought it was pretty heavy and new. Looking back...it isnt...but its not that bad.

Their new material is sucking so far...

Haha and I remember looking at this band and seeing one guitarist, and I was like "OMG is that even possible?!"

I've learned more since then

Agreed, except I am liking their new CD.
I find that the experimentation makes them better to my ears than the old CD.
I did like how the old CD was heavier than this new one.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

I listened to it again, cuz i forgot they have a new album out...its actually not bad. Better than the first.
I actually really like the sound of one guitar. I think they are pretty good. They have a unique sound.
these guys don't suck. they're not great, but by no means bad
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by Aveks
i was just as disappointed as you.

Same here...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!