Page 1 of 2
I recently got my first guitar, after a lot of time and research I got a Hellraiser (and a hell of a deal on it). It was supposed to be back ordered with a 5 week delay. It came in quite early, about a month ahead of schedule, ready for pick up on 6/6/06. It is in a room across from my bedroom and since then I havent been able to sleep well and have dark/unsettling dreams every few nights. Nothing really concrete, just a sense of evil trying to come in my room while I sleep. A few nights ago I had the dream where you cant open your eyes or move but felt like something came in my room and then I felt a weight like something was on the bed.

Anyone know a priest who can shred and that can do an exorcism while he teaches me to play eruption?
thats so funny. But I have got a way to stop it. Wrap up your guitar well, PM me for my address. I'll be happy to take that possesed guitar from you
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
I'm very sorry for your concern! I have a strat that gives me weird dreams as well so you're not alone with your problem... my dreams are often something about naked girls lying around in my room trying to pull me out of bed and down on the floor, where they're all lying... very creapy... sometimes I feel some sort of eruption too, but I suppose that's just me.
By the way, then I'd have no problem with giving you a little lesson for Eruption (I mean on guitar!), it's not that hard at all.
**** **** DUDE**** its PO****INGSESSED

GET RID OF IT NOW!

AIM ME FOR SHIPPING INFO

GET THE RID OF IT ASAP
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.

SHRED FOR SATAN!!!!

your lucky.
My gear:
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E
Schecter Damien 6
BOSS GT-8 Multi FX
BOSS MT-2
haha, btw my dog turned to 13 years at 06-06-06 and 13 days from 06-06-06 is my birthday :O
Quote by Tiamat
SHRED FOR SATAN!!!!

your lucky.

exactly.

what the **** is wrong wth you? you have a guitar infested by satan himself- you have any idea how many guitarists want that??
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Stop smoking crack
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
sell it on ebay! there are so many idiots who sell "possessed" things on ebay. And by the way... that feeling of something comming into your room, you cant move or open your eyes, and then you feel a weight on your bed... thats called "Astro Travel". Its a spiritual thing. Look it up on google. If you have any questions about it, PM me.
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
sell it on ebay! there are so many idiots who sell "possessed" things on ebay. And by the way... that feeling of something comming into your room, you cant move or open your eyes, and then you feel a weight on your bed... thats called "Astro Travel". Its a spiritual thing. Look it up on google. If you have any questions about it, PM me.

That's a good idea!

I hear tale of a women who sold a grilled cheese sandwhich with the shape of the Virgin Mary encrusted for $70,000 on ebay.

Astro travel, huh? Sounds like somebody ate a few brownies
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Last edited by Bazilisck311 at Jun 12, 2006,
^i saw that. damn christians, scamming us all
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by Bazilisck311
That's a good idea!

I hear tale of a women who sold a grilled cheese sandwhich with the shape of the Virgin Mary encrusted for $70,000 on ebay.

Astro travel, huh? Sounds like somebody ate a few brownies

yea i heard about that too.

yummm brownies
i'm a priest and i will quite happily take that satantic artifact off your hands
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Well, it's a Hellraiser...it's kinda expected...
Ibanez Prestige RG1570 ftw!
hahaha, guitar jokes are great.

I'm in a similar situation. I have the feeling my apartment is haunted, I always hear people talking when no one is home, the TV has turned on by itself, my girlfriend and I have heard people moving in my house when it's just us and the cat in bed, my amp settings are AWLAYS f*cking changed [who schoops mids? honestly?], weird dreams, and other plain creepy things.

I believe it really is haunted, mainly because I happen to live in a "old" town where the average building is 100+ years old, and I do live above the old theatre .
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
'91 Standard Gibson SG [w/ Bare Knuckle Warpigs]
Peavey Triple XXX 112
Quote by Jarrott
us and the cat in bed

Right...
Right what? Really, haha.

If you're disbelieving the fact I have a girlfriend then you seriously need to get off the internet, kid.
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
'91 Standard Gibson SG [w/ Bare Knuckle Warpigs]
Peavey Triple XXX 112
Haha, nope it was more towards the cat... :P
Quote by call1800ksmyazz

Thanks for the offer but sounds like trouble to me (Im kind of like Conan the Barbarian, a true alpha male badass but black magic stuff creeps me out)

And to all of you so anxious to take it off my hands, I'll have to do you a favor and hold on to it. (you are all weak like Boromir)

This cursed artifact was delivered to me for some purpose, so we'll see what happens.
Quote by ArthurFonzerill
(you are all weak like Boromir)

There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
god i hate death metal dudes that think they rock its pisses me off...we had sum really **** band at school play called DECRIPTED remember that name... they r really bad especially the drummer.. he really thinks hes good n they r all emos...
Cover it in garlic
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
glad my house is only 7 years old and no ones died in it. ^^to the haunted apartment guy, that **** is real just watch Ghost Hunters on the SciFi channel. Try this turn your amp up a good bit on the hi gain channel then turn your guitar volume all the way down. Now listen for voices coming thru the amp, sometimes I get oriental or spanish short wave radio from God knows where but you may be able to hear the spirits in your house.
Hey,this is spam!
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by Invictious
It is a sign for you to start playing metal.

Go, now.

time for you to shut up,
go now,, try it..
dude, how does it feel to know your guitar is the antichrist?
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Stop being gay.

Faggot.

that so better not have been directed to me because I was being sarcastic.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Page 1 of 2