I made a thread earlier with a song but deleted it, I'm just going to use this one to put out two songs I want y'all to tell me how to make my singing better. I know it's quiet, but it's also 4am here and sleepy people in my house. But please check out my acoustic versions of A Perfect Circles 3 Libras and Metallicas Welcome Home

http://dferg.dmusic.com/
Quote by Beebo
I made a thread earlier with a song but deleted it, I'm just going to use this one to put out two songs I want y'all to tell me how to make my singing better. I know it's quiet, but it's also 4am here and sleepy people in my house. But please check out my acoustic versions of A Perfect Circles 3 Libras and Metallicas Welcome Home

http://dferg.dmusic.com/

first, you're holding back, and try to sing not whisper ...and it sounds pretty monotonuos, try to sing with a melody, not just popping out words...
sorry for the harsh critique, enjoy!
There are three kinds of people, those who can count and those who can't...heh
Dont be sorry, thats what I want to hear. Like I said there are sleeping people here, but I'm mostly just using that as an excuse Yeah, I'm a very self concious person when it comes to my singing so I guess thats why I do hold back. I'm working on trying to be louder though. I also think maybe if I didn't play guitar while I sang that might help my vocals a little. But I find it too fun not to do and also since I plan on playing guitar and singing then I might as well practice that way.
I agree playing and singing is much more fun haha, but for the vocals crit

Bottom line - your holding back, your afraid your not going to hit the notes, so your singing quite in hopes to cover it. Singing is A LOT about confidence, you have to believe your going to hit that note, and sing like you want to sing when your comfortable. By that i mean if your singing in a whisper youll never refine your full singing voice. You just need to remember to breathe and sing with YOUR voice, and your FULL voice