how much does dropping your guitar affect the sound.
not dropping it from a high range, just like maybe at highest 3 feet? and onto cement once, but it was in it's case, not a hard case, and onto the carpet a few more times without a case.
Its really good for your guitar actually, dropping it onto cement floors makes it sound incredible.
RIG

Marshall MG 50DFX
Fender Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standered
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Yamaha APX5A
RP 350
Warning: Hardhats must be worn in this area due to lowflying sarcasm

(to ledzep)

i dont think its good
but its only going to be bad if it dislodges something inside or breaks something
when it hits the floor, it resonates. when you play it, it resonates. all you'll do is f*ck the body up, aslong as nothing breaks it'll sound ok.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
led zep, thanks for the wonderful advice.
I'm gonna go smash my guitar to the cement and concrete in my garage right this instant!

as for the others who gave advice, thanks, it helped alot.
Just try your best to not drop it lol. Funny story my friend and his girlfriend where um and he kicked his Gibson LP over, so he stoped got up and put it back up only to come back to his girlfriend with this look he said it was anger in awe lol
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Shouldn't do too much harm indeed.

I dropped mine head-first, it fell of my back (Strap came loose), and while the headstock hit first, there's now a chip the size of a plectrum next to my jack-in, on the back.

Aw well.
It's now my personalised Signature series, I guess...
Quote by ledzep1991
Its really good for your guitar actually, dropping it onto cement floors makes it sound incredible.

lol, sigged
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=