Hello.

I want to do some backingtracks of songs.
I have found some sites on the net but they dont have the songs I want so therefor I wanna know if there somehow is possible to use Adobe Audition to take away instruments on song. So that I can take away guitar for exampel and play it myself instead.
thats something ive been trying to do so if i get it ill tell you
PM me with talkbox questions.

A study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Unfortunately, it's not really possible to take away specific instruments from a stereo audio file. It just can't really be done.
Summer Sale: Save 20% on Jam Tracks or Exotica. Save 30% when you buy both. Sale ends September 4th.
www.UnderTheGroove.com
The only thing I can think of is to only listen to either the left or right side of the stereo recording - you might be lucky and get one side without the guitar. Alternatively you could record yourself playing the rhythm part and then play the lead over it, but this wouldn't be very accurate.
Quote by VR2005
Very good post Marmoseti, you're on the right track.

Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

PM Marmoseti or Confusius to join
yes the idea opf playing only in one speak had come to me but unfortunly that dident work for most of the songs.

cant some smartass come up with a program that can read all the recorded channels in a song?
Quote by backtothe70s
yes the idea opf playing only in one speak had come to me but unfortunly that dident work for most of the songs.

cant some smartass come up with a program that can read all the recorded channels in a song?

Lets ring Bill Gates
Thin Lizzy
Lets ring Bill Gates

If someone else hasn't invented it yet, Bill Gates won't have anyone to steal it from.
Quote by Diggs
If someone else hasn't invented it yet, Bill Gates won't have anyone to steal it from.

LOL....
I just use Guitar Pro. download the guitar pro tab file you want from this site..then open it in GP and turn the volume of the guitar tab down so only the drums and bass are playing. Then export as WAV
Quote by punkfreedom
I just use Guitar Pro. download the guitar pro tab file you want from this site..then open it in GP and turn the volume of the guitar tab down so only the drums and bass are playing. Then export as WAV

They dont exist