What is The Most Difficult Song/Solo You Can Play

Now Be Honest LOL

Mine Whould Have To Be A Helecasters Song - But I am Yet To Find Out The Name Of It
The Turkish March.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Nick Drake's "Day is Done". I can play it and sing at the same time up to speed.
Member #6 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.
When it comes to flipping pancakes, it's better than burgers.
The intro to Building the Church by Vai, I do it on clean using my bridge pickup as I can't get the nice tone he gets on the distortion channel. I can do everything in that song except the sweep legatos he does, those are insane. Yeah, it took me a while to get that song, I'm proud of it...
Ibanez Prestige RG1570 ftw!
I can play the first half of Far Beyond the Sun quite well. I really should get off my ass and learn the rest of it.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Master of Puppets ending solo.. Some days I can get it clean, perfect, no complaints. Others, sketchy.. sometimes I mess it up 5 times and quit for the day.

Maybe the final solo of Fade to Black, it seems harder because it's longer, so yeah.
Because I'm rather noobish...probably something along the lines of In Too Deep, speedwise, but technique-wise...erm...Tunnel of Love by Dire Straits I think, unless y'all consider the piss easy Nothing Else Matters solo to be harder. It's a sad but exciting life being a noob.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
I can play all the fills in Eric Clapton's "Cocaine" (I dont know if you would call the long fill toward the end a solo or not, but I can play it).
Eruption ~ VH

Yes, I know it's not that big of a deal, although it is the song that got me into playing guitar. I only spent a day learning it

I'm working on M.A.B.'s No Boundaries right now so that will be the hardest song I have learned soon enough.
I don't even think i've learned a full solo. It would probably be that litte run in Camilla Rhodes by Between The Buried And Me (9 seconds into the song) or the Fade To Black solo which I didn't even learn the whole thing..............damn, I should probably set out to learn a full song or solo.
im learning eugene's trick bag at the moment. i can pretty much play it now. i've been playing for about 2 years (i duno if thats a long time or not) but i find it very difficult
hmm i can play Overture 1928 by Dream Theater, it might not be the hardest, though. I can play Eruption, but its hard to get it sound like VH, because he uses a few effects in that song, and i cant get my tremolo picking to roll like he can.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

For sheer speed and stuff, i don't really know, i can't play that fast. Crystal Planet by Satriani is probably as fast as it gets.

Impressive-ness wise.... probably being able to play and sing Hotel California.
Quote by ibanez901
I brush my pubal forest into a combover.
i was reading one of the other threads somewhere on here and someone said for the love of god was easy. i can play most of it but is it classed as an easy song?
system of a downs byob is mabye not the hardest thing i can do, but its up there
Quote by unplugtheradio
sometimes people sig me, dont tell me, and i see it later. its a weird feeling.

he's bulletproof

Quote by IbanezPlayer27
There's Black Amish People that use computer's
Jeff Loomis's solo on This Godless Endeavor :P

But seriously, probably Fade to Black, I can play the whole song.
As I Am- Dream theater. The glass prison sweeps tend to be quite sketchy. I have quite a bit of trouble on the last fade to black solo too. I given up trying to learn the solo in In the Name of God.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Um for me it would Be the Ending solos to Fade to black, some days are the best, some arnt
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Paradise city outro. I'm pretty much at the point i want to be - ever - speedwise. Or at least at the point where i need to be.
i made a fingerstyle acoustic version of the piano solo in the beatles "in my life" that's pretty tricky cuz i'm playing the bass notes too OH WAIT this is the electric guitar forum nobody plays with their fingers :P just kidding
I don't know really.
I do some Stanley Jordan stuff that took like 50,000 hours to tab.
Cliffs of Dover by EJ is quite fun.
Quote by DispsablePuppet
drill a hole in the side of your guitar, and make sweet love to the beautiful instrument. twice.

I dig the pretty colors in your eyes.
The Wonders at your feet, by Dark Tranquillity, or Eruption by VH, whichever you think is better. :P
My gear:
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E
Schecter Damien 6
BOSS GT-8 Multi FX
BOSS MT-2