Page 1 of 2
sup nigz,

anywho, i was wondering if anyone of yall knew a place to get TRUE metal t-shirts with a white background instead of black. why you ask?? (don't say bad dandruff, don't say bad dandruff)....WELL MAYBE BECAUSE IT IS 100+ degrees F here in hte summer, GOD DAMN.

so if any of ya'll fu'cks know somethin, please help a brother out.

gracias.
nigga cant get a joke,sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit (sorry, im in a wigger phase today. rapped (hopefully i spelled that one correctly, hah) in the shower instead growled, this morning)
Quote by mydadisjewish
sup nigz,

anywho, i was wondering if anyone of yall knew a place to get TRUE metal t-shirts with a white background instead of black. why you ask?? (don't say bad dandruff, don't say bad dandruff)....WELL MAYBE BECAUSE IT IS 100+ degrees F here in hte summer, GOD DAMN.

so if any of ya'll fu'cks know somethin, please help a brother out.

gracias.

Pussy

I live in the same conditions and wear my black shirt/white text uniform proudly

That being said, I know some bands have white shirts (Horn of Valere brought some on the Hellstorm of Unholy Legions tour, for example.

But yeah, basically, you're just a pussy.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Why use ignorant vulgarities? It makes you seem like a complete idiot, as does your lack of proper capitalization. I'm sorry, but "nigga" pisses me off just as much as calling something "gay."
Gear:
Fender Stratocaster
Gibson SG w/ Bigsby
Ibanez Roadster Bass
Sovtek MiG 60
Marshall 1965B
Maestro Echoplex EP-3
MXR Ten Band EQ
EHX Russian Big Muff
Ross Phaser
Boss DD-6
Quote by fitzyfantastic
Why use ignorant vulgarities? It makes you seem like a complete idiot, as does your lack of proper capitalization. I'm sorry, but "nigga" pisses me off just as much as calling something "gay."

then shut the fu'ck up and get outa this forum. niggaz been here not even a year and thinks he can talk to an elder in such a condescending tone. that is shotty and i am offended, NIGGARRRRRRR (sayith thee pirate african american)
Last edited by mydadisjewish at Jun 12, 2006,
Quote by fitzyfantastic

Damn you're gay, nigga.

Quote by Magero
white metal t-shirts don't exist. I've been to ****loads of shows and never seen one.

Why wear a shirt in the summer anyway? Men don't need shirts.
ALRIGHT ALREADY........answer the question or dont post. i dont wanna hear "you'z a bitchnigga fo aint represitin' da troo meat'al, ya beachkneega (spelled phonetically)."

can anyone make a useful contribution?
Quote by chemicalsolutio
white metal t-shirts don't exist. I've been to ****loads of shows and never seen one.

Why wear a shirt in the summer anyway? Men don't need shirts.

I've seen a white Opeth shirt.. Yay for me.
Opeth is untrue, especially since Martin Lopez left.

Quote by Magero
Quote by Spynal

Well if he was ill it was best he left before he dragged the rest of Opeth down with him.
Quote by mydadisjewish
ALRIGHT ALREADY........answer the question or dont post. i dont wanna hear "you'z a bitchnigga fo aint represitin' da troo meat'al, ya beachkneega (spelled phonetically)."

can anyone make a useful contribution?

Here's something useful:

Based on your posts in this thread, I can safely assume you're hopelessly infected with the spores of idiocy. Your only option is to commit suicide in a spectacular manner, so that maybe some people would look back and say "man, that was cool".
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
Here's something useful:

Based on your posts in this thread, I can safely assume you're hopelessly infected with the spores of idiocy. Your only option is to commit suicide in a spectacular manner, so that maybe some people would look back and say "man, that was cool".

hil-fu'ckin-larious. comedian among comedians, are yee??

thanks for bein useful.

cman138 and mannishboy, thanks for actually stayin on topic.
Quote by fitzyfantastic

You do know that neither "nigga" nor "gay" mean anything anymore, right? I mean, unless you're one of those english purists who also believe that "Hey is for horses" and can't stand abbreviations.

But hey, if you wanna be offended when the rest of the world isn't, then go ahead.
HOMGZZZZz
you can try doing advanced searches in any websites that you find. i don't know any sites at the moment but i know a few but they'll probably not have what you want.
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
yea thats the problem. see i dont know anywebsites. shirts i'm lookin for:

borknagar
drudkh (if there even shirts for them)
satyricon
xasthur
immortal

thanks, green fox, but could you mention a website
actually, nah, those websites won't work. good luck finding one
star500.com is one but you wont find what you want there
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
I'd say just go on the record lable sites, 'ave a browse for sometrhing white, and ka-ching.
Originally posted by Novaworld
Smiddys right...
Quote by mydadisjewish
yea thats the problem. see i dont know anywebsites. shirts i'm lookin for:

borknagar
drudkh (if there even shirts for them)
satyricon
xasthur
immortal

thanks, green fox, but could you mention a website

lol, maybe make your own? I doubt that you'll find white shirts for those bands. Here's a few grey shirts.
http://www.pushposters.co.uk/cgi/pcart/showitem.cgi?item=d10819
http://www.pushposters.co.uk/cgi/pcart/showitem.cgi?item=d11187
http://www.pushposters.co.uk/cgi/pcart/showitem.cgi?item=d10815

PS: white metal shirts are untr00
I'm not offended, I just said that it sounded stupid. I feel that to be taken seriously, good grammar, punctuation, and manners go a long way, even if this is "only online." If I'm asking people that I don't really know about something, it's usually good practice to be polite about it, that way instead of making people angry and starting a flame-war, they'll just answer your question. Back on topic, not that it's in print anymore, but Metallica had an ...And Justice For All shirt that was white, it pops up on eBay now and again.
Gear:
Fender Stratocaster
Gibson SG w/ Bigsby
Ibanez Roadster Bass
Sovtek MiG 60
Marshall 1965B
Maestro Echoplex EP-3
MXR Ten Band EQ
EHX Russian Big Muff
Ross Phaser
Boss DD-6
you dont need to justify your bitch ass. that preamble was unecessary and if you dont like the way people talk here, dont come roun' these hurr parts you festering niggercun't (ha, best i could come up with. ill give credit to "the aristocrats" for that one).

and metallica wasn't what i was lookin for.

lets make this thread "the cool metal t-shirt thread" if ya'll want. post cool t-shirts.

i've always liked this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/BURZUM-T-shirt-black-metal-thrash-metal-death-metal_W0QQitemZ7627008908QQihZ017QQcategoryZ42443QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
Last edited by mydadisjewish at Jun 12, 2006,
Quote by Hestory
Well if he was ill it was best he left before he dragged the rest of Opeth down with him.

No.

This thread needs more juggernaut, bitch!

And I have no clue about finding non-black metal shirts. Its like an oxymoron.. Colorful metal?
Quote by reasonforchange
to those who say (true) metal shirts dont come in white....

Owned.
i like the black death t shirt with the logo in red, just like that. i've been looking for it and can't seem to find it. =|

Last.fm
Yeah... it's pretty cheap and ungrim but if you buy presses and a white shirt it works too... but it fades pretty fast.
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
Find a place that does T-shirt prints. Get some white shirts, print off your logo of choice, they should sort it out for you.
Quote by Spynal

UGH! FTW??!!11 Didn't he rejoin???
Proud Member Of The Bass Militia

PM Nutter_101 To Join
The only thing I could find that would help you out is this

http://www.rockabilia.com/product.php?productid=37929&cat=2437&page=1

So when your sweating your ass off in your black metal shirts, you can at least wipe it off with this black wristband! Yay. I'll keep looking though.
I'm back, now with special sauce.
Quote by Unforgiven Otlw
Last thing the world ever needed is some retards with speech impediments telling kids how cool it is to be in gangs, talk a lot of ****, carry guns, and treat women like nothing more than sluts.
Page 1 of 2