i too played the S6, good guitar, no flaws that i can think of for it's price, i was pleased
My neighbor has one that I go over to play on (That and his Gibson..and his Fender) But I absolutely love that guitar. The sounds amaing and he hasn't hanged the strings in months. It's a crazy nice guitar.
Just let the good times roll.
i heard they sound like taylors. i have a taylor, and if its true, i love these guitars.
Quote by pinheadslts75
My right hand fell in love with my penis once. Then the right hand realized the penis slept with the left one too. Things are akward in the bedroom nowadays.
Quote by unconstrained60
My neighbor has one that I go over to play on (That and his Gibson..and his Fender) But I absolutely love that guitar. The sounds amaing and he hasn't hanged the strings in months. It's a crazy nice guitar.

changes in tonal quality based on new or old strings depends solely on the strings... this has nothing to do with the guitar
Seagulls are top-notch handmade guitars...for the price of the bargain basement! I would definietly recommend the S6 to anyone looking for a nice acoustic for a good price.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
^hand made with a CNC Machine, jointer plane, and thickness sander.

When I look and the brochures for these guitars I wonder what they think "hand made" actualy means.

They do make a nice guitar tho. The 1st guitar I ever bought was a segull M6. I played it played it all time up untill it got stolen.

Quote by #1 nirvana fan
i heard they sound like taylors. i have a taylor, and if its true, i love these guitars.

Mine sounded nothing like a Taylor.
Not taking any online orders.
I've played a few, but i don't own any.
I think they're great sounding and feeling guitars.
I'd like to buy one when i get the money.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
I just recently bought a seagull S6 CW with the quantum II pickups in it... and I would put it up against any guitar in the 1-2k range... and it cost me almost half of that...
i have a seagull s6 cedar- i mean its great kinda but i want to sell it to get a takamine any offers?
I've played their 12 string... it sings - infact it's going to be my next guitar after I pay of this Taylor here.

I think the head design is ugly though. I like fat heads Oh well - looks are fourth on my list when it comes to buying guitars.

htpp://www.olivergoldingmusic.com
Quote by Dream Ovation
i have a seagull s6 cedar- i mean its great kinda but i want to sell it to get a takamine any offers?

I might be interested. Is it the cut away model? Feel free to send guitar details to info AT guitardomain . com
First guitar I ever played was a Seagull. My uncle's, about 20 years old, worn in fretboard, beer stains on the back... absoloutely beautiful. Sounds marvellous. My next acoustic will deffo be a Seagull, a 12-string maybe... Does anyonbe know where Seagulls originate from? Canada I've heard, but I'm not sure.
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa faa fa fa fa fa-fa faa

Quote by Paul Brannigan
Pie is like bread, but just with more pie in it
Quote by sandwich_man
First guitar I ever played was a Seagull. My uncle's, about 20 years old, worn in fretboard, beer stains on the back... absoloutely beautiful. Sounds marvellous. My next acoustic will deffo be a Seagull, a 12-string maybe... Does anyonbe know where Seagulls originate from? Canada I've heard, but I'm not sure.

Yeah i'm pretty sure they are canadian made. Seagull is owned by Godin I think.. which is based in Canada... me thinks :/

htpp://www.olivergoldingmusic.com
Yes, Canadian of the French variety. I've heard they even give tours at their factory in Quebec.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
^-- that's right. godin makes seagull, simon & patrick, norman, art & lutherie, and lapatrie guitars. and they are based and manufactured in canada.... at least i believe they are all manufactured in canada. i'm not 100% certain about that.
Quote by ask_withnail

I think the head design is ugly though. I like fat heads Oh well - looks are fourth on my list when it comes to buying guitars.

The tapered headstock is to prevent strings going out of tune again when re-tuning. Something to do with the strings not being at an angle to the machine head from the nut.
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa faa fa fa fa fa-fa faa

Quote by Paul Brannigan
Pie is like bread, but just with more pie in it
^-- yeah seagull uses the tapered headstock to reduce the angle the strings create from the tuning peg to the nut. this allegedly reduces the twist in the neck and thus keeps your guitar in tune better. whether it's a noticeable difference or not, i don't know.