Anyone listen to Zero Hour? If not, you should. They sound a little like Spiral Architect but heavier(7 string guitars) and more melodic.
Holiday, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams And American Idiot's Solos!!!! Those Are Soooo Good!!!
greenday1182
Last edited by Names_mud at Jun 14, 2006,
I've heard a few songs... not bad, imo.
Quote by Resiliance
I ain't dissin' ya bro.

I be doin' some 'o dat sarcasm **** right thurr.
Quote by Names_mud
Any listen to Zero Hour? If not, you should. They sound a little like Spiral Architect but heavier(7 string guitars) and more melodic.

These guys are absolutely amazing, they deserve much more publcity than they are getting. The guitarist and bassist are twins and are both incredibly talented. The bassist throws in amazing sweep rythms throughout most songs, and the guitarist, rather than just mindlessly shredding, also uses some really cool sweeps.

The singer is easily one of the most talented singers in metal today, just take a listen to the first couple of songs off of "Metamorphosis", you wont be dissapointed. Although they have switched out the singer for the very capable Mike Salinas on the next CD.

I have all three of their CD's (Metamorphisis, Towers of Avarice, A Fragile Mind) and am not dissapointed in any of them; I am a huge fan of bands such as Dream Theater, Symphony X, and Spiral Architect, but these guys easily hold their own if not exceed in all aspects of Musicianship when compapred to these and other bands.

You could say I'm a fan.
Quote by greenday1182
i just heard the most amazing solo ever. it's in a song called "holiday" by green day. its even harder than some of blink 182s stuff!! im gonna learn this solo right now! give it a listen, its really good sounding and not too easy.
Hey Morgan that was a most good post. Your one liner at the end was great! Keep up the good work. Maybe one day you can learn to play guitar. Now get me some grape juice.
Holiday, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams And American Idiot's Solos!!!! Those Are Soooo Good!!!
greenday1182
hmm...they are ok, not great, but good. I like them above most other things being put out lately. Solid overall.
Quote by Yespleasevicar
NevermorePsalm thank you for showing me how clever and witty one person can be in just a few sentances. My God i wanna be like u so much! In fact we all do. Well done

Steven Wilson and Mikael Akerfeldt own my soul.