Chords:i cant do B or F. i also mention i cant bar, at all!

Questions:

1.Whats tremelo picking?
2.whats a power chord?
3.whats harmonics?

also, i cant sing while strumming or i strum to the rythum of the singing
why do you say it like it is not good to like rap music?

Because if you listen to too much blingage rashes start to develop around your neck and wrists, you get a rare form of touretts and start start saying "fo sho motha-fucka...

I'll just give you the basic answers so as not to get too confusing.

1)Tremolo picking is just like picking reeaaally fast.

2)A power chord is shaped like this:
e|----------------------
B|----------------------
G|----------------------
D|-2-3-4-5------etc
A|-2-3-4-5-----------
E|-0-1-2-3-----------

You use your ring and little fingers for the 2 higher notes, and your index finger for the lower.

3) There are different kinds of harmonics, but to do a basic one, try playing the D string whilst gently touching it on the seventh fret (at the actual metal fret). You should hear a soft, high-pitched note. That's a harmonic.

And regards the barre chords, nobody does them straight away - keep practicing and you'll just get it one day.
To sing whilst strumming, you just need to really nail the guitar part so you can play without thinking. Then try singing with it.
oops i mean thanks
why do you say it like it is not good to like rap music?

Because if you listen to too much blingage rashes start to develop around your neck and wrists, you get a rare form of touretts and start start saying "fo sho motha-fucka...

B B pretty much nailed it, in relation to the barre chords though, do you just don't know the structure, or can you not get it to sound good?

Either way, don;t give up on them because you're going to need them later on.

(You can only play a reasonable B and F as barre chords, so I'm assuming this is why you can't play them?)