SO my band just upgraded our equipment, and all i need is a new amp.
Now. My ohter guitarist has got a peavey Valveking. Its an all tube amp, and i like the sound. He's got a tokai Love rock as a guitar (its a les paul copy).
ive got a gibson sg special, and i was wodering if it would sound good if i had the same amp as him.
does it make a difference?
i tried my sg on his amp, and ilike the sound, so i have no questions about that.
please comment on this situation.
Quote by pengiunman
Hahaha you crack me up swansareroadkil.

:can't think of a smiley to put, your too cool:
why not? if you like the sound, then go for it! if your in a band you would have to tinker with your settings a bit to sound different, but your guitars will sound different anyway :P.
thanks. Any other comments?
Quote by pengiunman
Hahaha you crack me up swansareroadkil.

:can't think of a smiley to put, your too cool:
Honestly, if you like it, buy one.

But..... There could be amps that you'd like more, go to a shop, try out a load, see what you like.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
depends on if your the lead or not :O
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
speaking from experiance, the other guitarist may get pissed at you for taking his tone... i know i got pissed when my rich ass rythm guitarist started buying all the gear i had saved up for years for.
"i disagree, I play on my own and if I had to play through my avt for another minute I'd probably poke a fork into the input, with the hope of both electrocuting myself and destroying the amp in one fell swoop."
-Dave_mc

Best video ever
yeah just go and try stuff, the tokai will give a different sound since the pickups are very midrange voiced (since i have one and played it about 20 seconds ago )
Quote by R_H_C_P
You're joking right?

It's like comparing sex to sticking your penis in a blender.