Betrayal led to your mistrust
Earth doesn't mean
To be unclean
Where can we turn now?
Not to our friends
To take one last bow
Please say "Be true,
Can I turn to you?"
sound more like a rap in the format you have it in, but other than that is pretty well written
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
meh, i didn't like it. i didn't find it interesting at all and it was dull. there's no life to it, lol. i guess you can use more descriptive devices if you want. that way, it would be easier on the eyes.
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
Quote by shadowsoldier08
sound more like a rap in the format you have it in, but other than that is pretty well written

Quote by Green_Fox
meh, i didn't like it. i didn't find it interesting at all and it was dull. there's no life to it, lol. i guess you can use more descriptive devices if you want. that way, it would be easier on the eyes.

Thanks for the crits. To the paper!
Quote by kirbyrocknroll

Do words mean anything
In the world today
People lie and don't think
Before they say
"I love you"
"I hate you"
Where has honesty gone?

this part was actually pretty good. I'd like to see you expand on that idea. As for the rest, nothing really stuck out at me. Try concentrating on what your writing instead of what your rhyming ....
LISTEN:
A Myspace introduction to:

LEARN:
It's not always rainbows and butterflies,
It's compromise that moves us along. -- Maroon 5
Really cool material, I like what the song's about. Take out about half of the rhymes, and words, and it'll be really good.
We're only strays.
Quote by aksuperstar
this part was actually pretty good. I'd like to see you expand on that idea. As for the rest, nothing really stuck out at me. Try concentrating on what your writing instead of what your rhyming ....

yeah, i aggree with aksuperstar, don't focus on the ryhming but more the words. sometimes ryhmning can sound cheesy if you're forcing things to ryhme that don't have a strong meaning. personally, i like the whole stream of conciousness writing style when i'm writing lyrics. then i might go back and fix some things from there.
also i'd add a bit more descriptive words, but other than all that, i'd say you've got a good start
Quote by madbasslover
haha
you actually made one! i salute you, burrito.

mmm bean rice and cheese. the best.