sup

I'm desperatly looking for more ween tabs and chords. There used to be a site called Awesome Sound that litterally listed every single ween song ever done, live, recorded or sideproject (moist boyz).

I guess it got pulled down or they ran out of gusto because it no longer exists and I relied hevay on that site. Anyone know if that site got archived anywhere, or if any fan sites that put them up? The pickings here on UG are slim for ween
Wow, you like Ween... you're a nerd. But I'd try google. "Ween + guitar tabs." But Jon's suggestion sounds good too!
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam
Quote by ghettohippygrrl
Wow, you like Ween... you're a nerd. But I'd try google. "Ween + guitar tabs." But Jon's suggestion sounds good too!

1) Ween is not for nerds.

2) You're lazy, do research. Sometimes it takes me hours to find tabs that i am looking for that are not on here, but i work at it and do research.

3) WEEN RULES!

I am a nerd so Ween is probably for nerds.

StepcoFreakingEdit: Make this into the official WEen thread, they need to be loved and talked about!
Last edited by stepco12345 at Jul 12, 2006,
I haven't really listened to them. I listened to a couple songs on rhapsody..but I wasn't really impressed.
1) Ween is not for nerds.

Saying Ween is not for nerds is like saying McDonalds isn't for fat kids and granola isn't for hippies.

Mmmm granola.

At least you Ween fans can get together in the Ween chat room and wonder what it would be like to kiss a girl.

(I'm kidding, don't yell at me.)
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam
Hardcore ween fan right here, just thought I'd bump to mention that.

plus, I got what seems to be the only The Pod album available in Israel, yesss....
...And The Nominees Are
ok i finally got an older ween album (got pure guava, i had quebec) and i am amazed at how obnoxious it is

i love it
hehe

"let me lick your pussy"

hehe

but seriously, i love ween.
official member of the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement.
i was going to post in this a while back, or make a new thread, but never got around to it.

a guy a work put on the pod a few months back, and i've been hooked on ween since, can't believe i used to hate them.

they're playing bonnaroo this year, probably the main reason i might end up going again.
ooooh starsnostars might go to roo again

i am also going, but i am unsure if it going to be as good as last year...i will plan on catching ween as long as there are no huge conflicts, as of right now the only bands i could see conflicting are the hold steady, feist, and girl talk, but i am almost certain girl talk will be at night...roo wouldn't want people passing out from dancing like mad in the heat of the day
Quote by uhh_me?
ooooh starsnostars might go to roo again

is there a hint of cynicism there?

and are the hold steady playing roo this year? not that i'm a fan, i just didn't remember seeing them on the list. well i guess i could just look it up.
no cynicism. i liked your pictures and videos and whatnot.
and honestly had i not bought my ticket early bird i would also be having thoughts of not going, there is not really anyone there that draws me like sonic youth and radiohead did last year. this year there are only small draws for me that add up to me wanting to go.
i wish i had bought an early bird ticket. i figured i wouldn't go if the line up turned out to be what it is, but i know i'll end up going again just because i had so much fun last year. the honest truth is ween is probably the only band i would go see if they were coming to my town, but it'll still be nice to see a few of the others and maybe see a new band or two.

but you are right, there aren't any sonic youths or radioheads this year.