Alright most people know who this band are, posting this because I have just aquired their 7" 'Hung Queens Can Suck It'. If anyone wants this off me my AIM is daiUG

So any other discussion on parody hardcore bands, i've heard talk of Grudge (a Judge take off for those who didn't get it) but never heard any of their songs.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Youth Of Togay, Saves The Gay, & Black Fag are part related to Gayrilla Biscuits somehow. It was on their myspace. I think the whole concept of turning classic HC bands into Gay Rights music is wack, but each their own.
Haha I was gonna make a thread on these guys but I didn't think it would be acceptable for the forum
Theres already one in punk
And yes, all the homo-esque hardcore lately is definately ruling
What about a Captain ingayno?? I'm going to make it over here dai and we can go on tour together.
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
Haha, dude seriously do it. It'd be amazing.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
this is directed to an emo band; sunny gay real estate
Member #6 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
haha dai, i'm thinking that it woulda actually be quite fun to do that. I'd have to find a super gay bassists tho.

oh and anouther thought Dai, while insano and ingayno are touring together, we could start a pipeXcore project.
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
Last edited by emokid182 at Jun 13, 2006,